C1/Final

Namjoon stepped out of his cave as he transformed into wolf form. Thirsty, he walked in the direction of the stream. While walking, he picked up a weird scent. A different scent, a unique scent, a.... Human scent. He turned his head towards the scent sniffing a bit more, trying to see if it really was a human smell. He then ran towards where the scent was coming from, humans shouldn't be able to be in this part of the woods. He transformed into a human when he got close. When he spotted the human, he stopped in his tracks. Beautiful. Beautiful, the first word that popped into his head. The human was standing there looking around, leaves falling and surrounding him. The human spotted him and waved.
"Oh! Hey! You there! Do you know how I can get back to camp?" The human asked smiling.
Namjoon took a step forward and the human walked closer to him.
"Follow me." Namjoon said.
"Okay!" The human said.
The human and Namjoon started their walk back. There was a dead silence other than the leaves rustling. The human seemed like he couldn't take it anymore.
"Hey, what's your name?" He asked.
"Namjoon, Kim Namjoon." The wolf replied.
"Ohhhh ok, that's a nice name. My name is Park Jimin!" Jimin said smiling that eye smile.
Namjoon chuckled and nodded.
They were walking a while, when Namjoon wondered something.
"Hey Jimin," Namjoon said.
"Hmmmmm?" Jimin hummed.
"How did you get over there anyway?" Namjoon asked.
"Oh, one of our members went missing and so I went to go and look for him."
"Oh. Ok. Member?"
"Jeon Jungkook. He's the youngest." Jimin replied.
"Oh ok. Do you think when we get back to camp I can see his stuff?" Namjoon asked.
"Sure."
When they reached camp, Jimin and Namjoon walked straight to the leader, Jung Hoseok.
"Hoseok! Has Jungkook come back yet?" Jimin asked.
"No, not yet." Hoseok said worriedly, "you also went missing, we were about to go and search."
Jimin nodded and lead Namjoon to his and Jungkook's tent.
"This is his stuff." Jimin said pointing at the bags and clothes.
Namjoon nodded and took a step towards the stuff.
"Jimin, I think it's best if you let me see the stuff alone, and I think it's best if I can go alone." Namjoon said.
"What! Why?" Jimin asked shocked.
"It's far too dangerous for you, and unlike you, I know this forest well." Namjoon said.
Jimin pouted but gave in.
"Fine." He grumbled.
Namjoon smiled and Jimin walked out of the tent. Namjoon turned into wolf form and quite sniffed the clothes. When he recognized the smell, he changed back into human form and walked out of the tent. Namjoon walked near the faint smell, and when he knew he was far enough from the camp to be seen, he transformed into wolf form. The smell became strong and he ran towards it. When he was close enough, he turned back into human form. He walked towards the scent.
"Jungkook!" He yelled.
"Jungkook!"
"Jeon Jungkook!"
"Mr.Jeon!"
"Help!" A voice replied.
Huh? Namjoon thought.
"Jungkook!" He yelled while he ran towards the voice.
When Namjoon arrived, Jungkook was surrounded by three wolves. Jin, Yoongi, and Taehyung. Shit. Namjoon thought and ran towards Jungkook. Jungkook spotted Namjoon and reached out for him.
"Help!" He screamed.
The three wolves picked up Namjoon's scent and growled. Namjoon glared at them and ran over to Jungkook. He picked Jungkook up by the arm and told him to go back to the camp. Jungkook nodded and took out his map running in the direction he came from. Namjoon transformed into wolf form and growled at the three wolves in front of him.
~back at the camp~
"Hyungs!" Jungkook yelled.
"Ohhhh! Jungkook! You're back! What are all these bites? Where's Namjoon?" Jimin asked hugging Jungkook.
"Please hyung..." Jungkook begged sliding down onto the ground
"What's going on?" Hoseok said running towards them.
"Pleas hyung..... help..... him..." Jungkook said before passing out.
"Jongin! Sehun! Kyungsoo! Come take care of Jungkook! Clean his wounds! Jimin! You and me! Let's go!" Hoseok yelled.
Jimin nodded and ran with Hoseok in the direction Jungkook came from p, carrying the map with them.
~back to the fight~
Yoongi, jumped at Namjoon snarling, Namjoon caught him threw him onto the ground, growling at him. He saw Jin was about to jump and so he got ready. He stopped in his tracks, they all stopped, when he heard a snap of twigs. He also smelled the sweet scent. The sweet scent he longed for after he left the campsite. Jimin. And another scent, Hoseok. No. He ran towards them and defended them. Hoseok and Jimin saw Namjoon, but didn't know he was Namjoon. Oh no. Where's Namjoon? Is he...Dead?......No....I won't believe it. Jimin thought. He heard Hoseok growl. They all did. Surprising all of them. Hoseok jumped out snarling and transforming into a black and red wolf with red eyes. Namjoon looked shocked. This is a high wolf. Higher than me, he thought. Jin jumped out at Hoseok and Hoseok threw him on the ground, leaving only a whimpering wolf. When he turned to the other wolves. He only saw two. Yoongi. Jimin. Yoongi. No. He turned his head to the boy a few feet away from him and saw Yoongi about to jump out at him. Namjoon growled and jumped at Yoongi, leaving Jin and Taehyung to Hoseok. Jimin screamed when the two wolves jumped in front of him. He looked at the one that jumped at the other one. That fur color, it's, familiar. It looks like, like,...........Namjoon? Wait, no, it can't be, but Hoseok just turned into a wolf, so it could be. Jimin thought. Jimin didn't know what to do, so he climbed up the tree his back was against. Hoseok and Namjoon defended the tree. Taehyung and Hoseok were wrestling and trying to bite the most they can but obviously Hoseok won because he's higher than Taehyung. After hearing Taehyung's yelp, Jin left Namjoon and went to go battle Hoseok. Jin came charging at Hoseok when Hoseok turned around and grabbed him by the neck and threw him on Taehyung. Taehyung below him groaned and Jin got up immediately. Taehyung grew weak and turned into human form. Jimin gasped and wanted to help the boy but if he did, he would have to go through those other wolves. Jin was now protecting Taehyung, who is now bleeding badly. Jin jumped at Hoseok, and Hoseok threw him on the ground. Namjoon saw that Hoseok has done many damage, but he had to take care of Yoongi. Namjoon and Yoongi growled slowly, and steadily, and it started growing, louder, and faster. As if it were like they read each other's mind, they jumped at each other at the same time. Wrestling, Namjoon managed to bite on Yoongi's neck hard. Yoongi fell on the ground hurt badly. Namjoon was about to strike again when he heard Jimin scream.
"No! Stop! You're hurting him!" Jimin yelled out.
Namjoon turned to look at Jimin, climbing down the tree. He watched as Jimin ran over to him. Jimin looked below him as the wolf turned into a human boy, Jimin ripped off his sleeve and held it by Yoongi's wounds. Then he ran to where Hoseok and Jin were. Jimin walked to Taehyung and ripped his other sleeve and tied it on Taehyung's arm.
"This is enough!" Jimin yelled.
Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jin hung their heads low. They transformed into human form and apologized to Jimin. Jimin sighed and nodded. Jin walked over to Taehyung and picked him up. Hoseok walked over to Yoongi and picked him up. They all walked back to camp, Namjoon and Jimin were walking next to each other when Jimin turned to look at Namjoon.
"It's okay, you were just trying to help me." Jimin said smiling at Namjoon.
Namjoon looked at Jimin and sighed shaking his head. Jimin pouted looking at Namjoon. Jimin grabbed Namjoon's head from the sides of his cheeks.
"Hey! Don't think like that!" Jimin yelled and pouted putting his forehead on Namjoon's.
Namjoon chuckled then smiled.
"Okay." Namjoon chuckled and pinched Jimin's cheek. Jimin laughed and grabbed Namjoon's hand. Blushing, Namjoon turned his head the other direction. Hoseok looked back at the two, then to Jin and Taehyung. He sighed, thinking, he needed someone to love him, or love him back at least. Hoseok wanted to get back quickly so he could see his face. Hoseok fastened his speed and Jin did followed behind, running.
"Wanna get on?" Namjoon asked pointing at his back.
Jimin looked and nodded. Namjoon transformed into a wolf and kneeled. Jimin hopped on and held tight. Namjoon started walking, then gradually went faster. Jimin couldn't stop smiling and when they arrived, Jimin got off and Namjoon transformed. Hoseok was about to call Kyungsoo and Baekyun, but they already came running at them.
"Oh thank goodness you guys are back! Oh and who are these people? Never mind that, come! Come!" Kyungsoo said.
Hoseok and the others followed Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. When they entered the tent, Jungkook was burning hot and breathing hard. Hoseok was in the other tent setting Yoongi down on the bed, while Jin put Taehyung down in the other tent. Jimin and Namjoon ran to Jungkook's tent. Jimin touched Jungkook's forehead, he was burning.
"Quick! Bring the medicine!" Jimin yelled.
When Yoongi was gently put down, Kyungsoo took care of him, and Hoseok ran to Jungkook's tent. Hoseok touched Jungkook's forehead worriedly. Baekhyun came running with the medicines do water, and fed it to Jungkook. Chanyeol then came running with a bucket of water and a towel. Hoseok took the towel from Chanyeol and dipped it in the water, squeezed it, and put it on Jungkook's forehead. Hoseok grabbed Jungkook's hand and held it tight.
"Hy-" Jimin said only to be cut off by Namjoon hold his hand over his mouth.
Shhh, Namjoon mouthed with a finger over his mouth, and dragged Jimin out of the tent. Namjoon and Jimin walked to the stream near the camp.
"Namjoon," Jimin sighed sitting down.
"Hmm?" Namjoon hummed sitting down next to Jimin.
"Thank you, for everything today. You saved Jungkook, and you saved me, twice." Jimin smiled.
"Nahhhhh, it's okay, it's my job to help humans." Namjoon said.
Jimin nodded but frowned.
"Namjoon..."
"Yeah?"
"Do you have to go? Do you have to leave me and go back to your wolf life?" Jimin asked.
"*sigh* I don't want to but, I have to. Jimin. I have to." Namjoon said.
"Why? Why can't you stay with me?"
"You don't know when I might attack you, I don't eat humans, but if my thirst becomes too strong, then, I don't know what might happen." Namjoon said.
"Can you stay with for the week we stay here then?" Jimin asked.
Namjoon sighed, then nodded.
As he promised, he stayed with them until the week ended. On the night before the last day, Jimin had cried himself to sleep. When he woke up, everybody was packing up. Jungkook had already recovered by then and rolled up his sleeping bag. Taehyung, Jin, and Yoongi were already recovered and back in the forest. Jimin rubbed his eyes and got up. He put on his shoes and walked outside of the tent to wash his face. Namjoon then walked into Jimin's and Jungkook's shared tent. Jimin wasn't there, and so he walked to where the members wash their faces. There he saw Jimin brushing his teeth. Jimin rinsed his mouth and turned around to walk back to his tent, only to see Namjoon's eyes. Jimin fake smiled and hugged Namjoon, then let go and walked to his tent. After packing his stuff, and taking down the tent, he walked to the two vans and put his bag in the trunk of the van that was for riding.
"Okay guys! Make sure we have everything! We'll be leaving really soon!" Hoseok yelled out.
"Okay!" Everyone yelled back.
Jimin was loading things onto the vans when Namjoon stopped him.
"We need to talk." Namjoon said.
Jimin hung his head low and nodded. Namjoon dragged him to the place where no one could hear them.
"I've been thinking this past week, and I don't think I can hold back anymore. I can't go with you Jimin, I haven't eaten for a week, and if I go with you guys, I won't be able to eat at all." Namjoon said.
Jimin couldn't hold back anymore either, and burst into tears. Namjoon held Jimin tight and mumbled "I'm sorry" over and over.
"B-but Hoseok can live with us." Jimin said.
"Jimin, it's because he's half human." Namjoon sighed.
"But, I-I love you," Jimin said.
Namjoon's eyes widened, and without hesitation he lifted Jimin's head and pushed their lips together. Shocked, Jimin stood still, but then eventually started kissing back. Namjoon was the first to pull back, placing their foreheads together.
"I love you too. It'll be okay. It's alright. You can come visit me whenever you go camping right?" Namjoon said.
Jimin nodded and pulled Namjoon into another kiss.
"I suggest you guys stop kissing and go, the van's about to leave." Yoongi said out of nowhere.
Namjoon and Jimin jumped and let go blushing. Namjoon and Jimin held hands and walked back to the van with the three other wolves behind them. Jimin got into the van and closed the door. He opened the window and waved and Namjoon and the other three. They all smiled and waved. The van started taking off and Namjoon and Jimin started getting worried. When the van was out of sight, Namjoon started crying into Yoongi's arms.
Yoongi only smiled and pet Namjoon's head.
_____________________________________________________________________________
A/N: Thanks for reading! It wasn't as I planned, but yeah. I think I might make a sequel. @Kpop_Alien, I'm sorry if this wasn't what you were expecting, but yeah... It turned out like this.
Btw these were the people in the dance club that they were in:
Hoseok
Jungkook
Jimin
Kai
Sehun
(Kyungsoo(cooks), and Baekhyun(takes care of people), and Chanyeol(gets supplies))
Thank you again for reading my story, and I maybe make a sequel! Sorry for the ending!