Ch. 15 Twin Temptations

It was torture, just sitting there all through class with the two most gorgeous guys I've ever seen, and not being able to touch them. Every little thing they did had my attention, I couldn't concentrate on the teacher or what he was even saying.

The one on my left, I think his name is Dylan, taps my shoulder softly. The way he did, so lightly, and not harsh like others would have made me smile inside. I turn to him, taking in his hypnotizing brown eyes, and I see his lips moving, but I can't hear him.

"What?" I ask aloud, my eyes fixated on his lips. So full, they look so soft I wonder how he kisses...

"I asked if you had a pencil," he smiles, obviously noticing how much attention I am paying to his lips.

I riffle through my bag, noticing that I had a lot of unnecessary junk in here, and I pass him my second favorite blue pencil since I was using my first favorite.

"Here you go," I say quietly, and place the pencil in his hand. He runs his thumb lightly across my knuckles, causing me to look up at him, and then he quickly moves his hand away.
I sit back in my chair, and try to calm my breathing. It felt so comfortable, and exhilarating to touch him. Almost like I had done it before.

I feel another tap, this time on my right shoulder, and I look over at a smirking Ryder. My mouth would have dropped to the floor from seeing his dazzling blue eyes up close, but I tried hard to keep that in.

"May I borrow a pencil, as well?"

I nod, going back into my bag, and trying to find a spare. I'm glad I actually have so many pencils, it would have been awkward if I didn't.

I smile as I see the green pencil, and pass it over to him. His hand lingers on mine just like his brothers, and I can't help to like how they touch me. Both different, almost like fire, and ice yet so similar.

I had the same strange sense that I had already held his hand just like I had with his brother. That is weird, isn't it? I mean I don't know these guys, and yet I feel like I'm safe here with them. Secure.

I try to pay attention the rest of class, but to no avail. Once the bell rings, I sigh in relief, and get up to leave. I notice that the two brothers are still sitting down. I start to leave, and I hear their chairs squeak signaling that they were getting up. Seems like they are following me...

I have gym now, a class I wish I didn't have to take, but it was my last class before I could go home so I would try to survive it.

"Kyra!" I hear someone yell, and recognize it as Ryder's voice. Funny how I already knew that it was him.

I turn around, seeing him walk towards me with a grinning Dylan beside him. It was amazing seeing Dylan smile, and I really wanted to know what those lips felt like.

"Yeah?" I ask him, eyeing the clock to see that we had about 4 minutes before being late.

"Can you show us where the gym is? We're kind of lost," Ryder says, giving me a smirk.

"Um yeah sure, I'm actually headed there now so we can go together."

I start walking again, the brothers following behind me, and I take a second to appreciate how much I like them. My heart is racing, my palms are sweating, and yet I'm calm. Its crazy to think that just yesterday I had no idea who these two were, and now I can't stop thinking about them.

We arrive at the gym, and enter. Everyone's eyes instantly going to the brothers, and I feel a bit of jealousy seeing the girls give them flirty smiles. It irritated me, but I tried to squash the feeling down. No need to be jealous of these hoës, its not like Dylan or Ryder would actually go for them...right?