Ch. 10 Sex In The Kitchen

So since I haven't updated in like a million years, I decided I'd give you all a nice present with some hot, and heavy sex. ^~^ You love me I know.

××××

"Aren't you 2 happy?! We finally get to live to together without Lucian trying to kill us, and your both going to be Kings in less then a week!" I exclaim to Dylan, and Ryder, doing my celebratory dance.

They both smile at me, taking me into their arms, and kissing me until my knees shake with lust.

Ever since I gave them that dance a few weeks ago, they've constantly been wanting sëx, and acting like wild animals or the demons that they are. I don't mind it, though, but I mean what woman wouldn't like being with 2 men? It's the best thing.

Only a week until our wedding day and I couldn't be more scared, excited, nervous, and happy all at once. Thank goodness I'm no longer mortal or else my heart would've given out before I could make it to the altar to say "I do".

"Of course we are, darling, we've been waiting for you since we were born, but we care more about being with you then anything else. Everything is second to you," Dylan says, and I sigh. His words flow over me like a wave of love, and Ryder wraps his arms around me from the back.

"Kitten, you're the only thing that matters to us, and we'll do anything for you to believe that," Ryder whispers into my ear, his lips brushing against my earlobe which causes me to shiver. Just being near them has me turned on. Dylan kisses me along my neck, swirling his tongue against my skin in a sensual way that just makes me want to pounce on him, and I grab onto his shirt.

"I'm getting closer, and closer to truly believing that," I say, and they both stop touching me.

"What'd you say, kitten?" Ryder whispers in astonishment.

I look at their faces, and see that my words caused them to be in shock. I guess they never knew that.

"I know you both won't hurt me, and I'm so close to believing that I'm the only thing you'll want."

They look at each other, and grin mischievously together.

"What are you-" I start, but am cut off when Ryder rips my shirt in half.

I gasp, the buttons flying everywhere, but he doesn't stop there. Next, he proceeds to rip off my bra while Dylan takes off my pants.

I'm left only in my pantïes, and they take in the view with hungry looks.

"Fück baby," Ryder groans, taking off his clothes along with Dylan.

"I could stare at your body all day, but I can also do this," Dylan says, and demonstrates what he was about to say as he rips off my pantïes, and immediately plunges his cöck right into my dripping püssy.

"Shït!" I yell in shock, grabbing onto the counter behind me. He had never taken me so forcefully before, not even Ryder, but I loved it. I loved everything they did to me.

He starts thrusting into me right here in the kitchen, and Ryder comes over behind me, taking my body weight onto his. I knew his favorite position was from behind, but he had made love to me from the front a few times. I could care less what position they were in, the only thing that mattered was that I was with them, and that they enjoyed being intimate with me as much as I did with them.

Ryder rubs his fingers against my slït, and uses my soaked lips as lube, 2 of his fingers pushing into my äss. I moan, pushing my äss back onto his fingers as Dylan's cöck keeps thrusting into me. Once my ässhöle is ready for Ryder, he places his tip against me, and gently starts to enter me, inch by inch.

When one of them goes in, the other pulls out, and it almost feels like I'm a seesaw. I can't really complain though, I enjoyed it too much.

"Scream for us, kitten," Ryder says near my ear, and his lips trail over the back of my neck.

I'm unable to respond to him, so I just moan back to him. Dylan grins, wanting me to scream as well, and he leans down to take one of my nïpples into his mouth, sucking on it like a newborn baby.

"Fück!" I shout, and take hold of his head in my hands, keeping his mouth on me.

Ryder moves his hands over my abdomen, and takes a hold of my other breast into his hand. Playing with my nïpple, tweaking it with his fingers, and making me shout.

"Wrong noise, darling," Dylan whispers against my breast, and he trails a searing path of kisses up my abdomen up to my mouth.

His lips find mine, and he controls the kiss, keeping my chin in his hand. My moans of desire for them both were growing, and I knew I was close to coming undone by them.

Ryder grips my äss in his hands, massaging them in his hands, and I bite my lip, rubbing back onto him. He chuckles, the vibration running down my back, and he presses himself against me, running his hard length against me playfully.

"If you want to come, then you scream," he says, and bites down harder on me while pumping his cöck into my ass, the lewd smacking noises of his hips slapping my äss filling the room.

Dylan bites down on my breast, staring up at me while his hand rubs my clit furiously. I grit my teeth, and grab onto his shoulders, my back leaning into Ryder as I scream. I feel my orgasm rush to me, one of the strongest ones I've had, and they both grin victoriously as I come. Emptying their loads into me as well, and growling loudly as they come.

My body shakes from the force of my climax, and Ryder holds onto me. Kissing the side of my head lovingly.

"Beautiful," he whispers, and runs his hands down my sides.

I sigh, and pant to catch my breath.

"That's our baby girl," Dylan says and kisses my lips as Ryder's lips kiss my neck.

I blink a few times, and smile. Love this powerful is something I've never had, and I'm so glad I got lucky enough to experience it. Not once either, but twice.