Beside You: Chapter 10

Start from the beginning

"Calum! Jennifer! Open this door RIGHT NOW!" Paul bellowed.

"No probs,. whats up?" we heard Calum ask.

"You're dressed....... and theres a movie on?" Paul asked.

"Uh huh.... Bella was being needy. it's why we put her out..." Calum answered.

"Liar..." Luke chuckled, "I'm so glad we behave...."

"Now now Lukey, don't go dobbing your friend in. He gets himself in enough trouble without you helping him." I giggled.

"Yups.... but its always fun..." he chuckled.

"Jennifer... to the stylist and band bus with you.... Calum you stay here." Paul said.

"No! I didnt fly all thsi way to not spend time with my boyfriend... we're adults... I think you're just made because you ain't getting none." Jeny argued back.

My eyes shot open. She did NOT just tell Paul off?!

"Oh Jeny, that's not a good thing to do. Get your foot out of your mouth." I squeaked. "This is not going to end well."

"Excuse me young lady?!" Paul barked.

"You heard me dammit, I've about had it with people telling me what to do! You're far too bossy and honestly, just because I want to be intimate with someone I love doesnt mean we're hurting anyone... We were quiet.... respectful, and careful.... so what the bloody hell is your problem?" she barked.

"I know what her problem is, she must be getting ready to bleed soon." I heard Ashton say softly.

I heard Paul suck in air and he took some steps towards the front of the bus. "Well I think I'll erm...leave you to it. Now that Ashton's had his two cents and is likely to have his willy ripped off, boiled and fed to him I'll go back to my bus and call my wife goodnight." he rambled.

"Irwin." I heard Jeny say through gritted teeth.

"Yes?" Ashton asked with a cheeky girn.

Okay it's like a train wreck. I can't not watch.... I peeked my head out of the bunk to see Jeny staring him down. if looks could kill.

"Do you think it's wrong of me to Keek this?" Luke whispered and his phone appeared in the corner of the bunk.

"Nope...." I said softly.

"You DID NOT just say that..." she said, then noticed Paul was gone. "Thanks... that went just as we planned..." Then she high fived him. "Well done.... I'll introduce you to Rae Ann tomorrow over facetime as promised."

"Hold up, what the fuck just happened? I'm so confused." said Luke.

"We planned it... no worries.. Texting a plan between two people works brilliantly...." she smirked.

I blinked my eyes at her. "That's evilly brilliant Jennifer Rae."

"Yes... yes it is... and besides, he saw a pic of Rae Ann on my phone from our last staff picnic and he abotu tripped over his own feet....... So I had to make it work to my advantage..." she smiled.

"Why didn't I know about this plan?" Calum whined.

"Because you can't keeps secrets." Jeny and Ashton said at the same time.

"And don't even say it's not true Calum because you know as well as I do that it is. It's the main reason why we didn't tell you Jeny was coming." I said.

"Oh yeah because it had nothing to do with the fact that it was a surprise." snorted Jen.

"Well yeah exactly....." I said.