Chapter One: Graduation

Start from the beginning

"It's graduation night, Marinette."

"So?"

"So? You have to tell him! Don't you remember the promise you made in sophomore year?"

I do remember the promise I made, but I didn't want to go through with it. Which is why I secretly hoped that Alya forgot about it. But she didn't.

"Oh, yeah. I remember now." My shoulders slump and I sit back down on the floor, in front of the lockers. Alya sits down next to me, smiling.

"Oh come on, Marinette! All you have to do, is go up to Adrien, tell him how you feel, and walk away! It's that simple!" She crosses her arms, and closes her eyes. I raise a brow and look at her.

"Easy for you to say! You're not the one who has to do it!"

She giggles and opens one eye. "It's either that or I tell him!"

I shake my hands at her, making her chuckle. "No, no! I'll tell him!"

"Okay! Good luck!"

"Wait, you mean right now?" Alya nods her head. "I can't do that now!"

"And why not?" She looks at me and uncrosses her arms.

"Because! There's people around!"

"Ladybug wouldn't be scared to!" Alya teased. Ever since she found out that I was Ladybug, she kept teasing me about how Ladybug wouldn't be afraid to tell her crush she liked them.

"Alya, Ladybug hasn't been around for a while."

"And why is that, anyway?" She asks and sits up. I shrug.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe because Hawk Moth has been defeated!"

Alya's eyes light up. "Oh yeah! Didn't he turn out to be Adrien's dad?" (I don't know if that happens in the show, but that's how it is in this book)

We both look over at Adrien. Ever since his dad was put in jail a few years ago, he hasn't really been the same and since then, I haven't seen Cat Noir (or Chat Noir) either. Maybe they're connected some how.

"Yeah, he was." I look down.

Alya looks back at me and puts her hand back on my shoulder. "Hey, it wasn't your fault that Adrien's dad was Hawk Moth."

"I know, but I was the reason why he was put in jail. If Adrien knew that I was Ladybug, he would hate me forever!" I sigh and stand up to stretch my legs.

"I doubt her would hate you, Marinette. Have you seen the way he looks at you?" I shake my head.

"No, how does he look at me?"

A big smile grows across Alya's face. "He's totally got hearts in his eyes!" I roll my eyes.

"No he doesn't. I think we both know that he would never look twice in my direction."

Alya cocks her head at me. "Marinette, any guy would be LUCKY to have you. You're just looking in the wrong area." I sigh.

"There's only one guy that I want." I look back at Adrien, who was laughing with Nino.

"Then go talk to him!" I look back at Alya and nod.

"Okay! I'll go talk to him!" I stand up, fix my shirt, and begin to walk his way. I hope this goes well.

Adrien's POV

(Before Marinette walks over)

"So Adiren?" Nino asks and takes a bite of his pizza. I raise a brow at him.