"Everyone have their weapons?" Nat asked from the passenger's seat. Everyone answered yes, but one person, Sean.

Torun and Thor were now trying to get Julia out of shock while Jenny came up to Sean. "Sean, why do you not have a weapon?" She whispered.

"Jenny, I can't fight." Sean shook his head.

"But Sean-"

"No, I-I can't, Jenny." He grabbed his sisters hand. "I have to stay here. I have to make sure Dad stays calm and if Julia stays, I can't let her go out and fight, risking her passing out during a battle." Jenny looked down. "And besides," Sean now put his hand on her shoulder, causing her to look up at him. "Who's going to warn you guys if some radioactive alien is coming?" He raised an eye brow. Jenny laughed. The Quinn Jet landed. Jenny got up to leave when Sean called for her. "Be careful." He said. Jenny flashed him a smiled and left. Sean was now alone with his father and Julia.

The Avengers stood in the middle of New York. They watched Loki's army come closer and closer to them while the guards from the faculty helped people find a better hiding spot. Loki's army stopped and Loki walked in front of them, not taking his eyes off of Thor.

The Avengers did the same, Thor walked right up to Loki. When the two brothers met, Loki's grin was as wide as Russia and Thor's scowl was as angry looking as a piranha. "Thor." Loki smiled. Thor didn't talk, his scowl remained the same.

"Why that face?" Loki said.

"You know exactly why." Thor shot back. "This is madness."

"This is order!" Loki's voice raised.

"How!" Thor's voice raised. Calder looked at The Avengers and smiled when he didn't see Julia.

"Doesn't his army seem kinda small?" Nate whispered to his father.

"You people wish to have great leaders, and you wish some one as powerful as me could control what you people call chaos! What better leader to have than a God?" Loki grinned.

"You are no God." Thor said.

"Thor, I thought father told how Gods are made."

"A God realizes what he has done and doesn't do it again-"

"Like you?" Loki shot back. "We should all be like you now, shouldn't we?"

Thor rolled his eyes. "Stop this."

"No." Was all Loki said. As soon as the words left his mouth, he raised his arms back so the top of his hands faced his army. He shot his arms forward and his army charged.

As his army was charging, Emily let out a scream. Steve turned around frantically only to see his daughter being attacked by nothing. Steve grabbed the invisible agent and punched him. Invisible and visible hydra agents surrounded them.

Thor swung his hammer around. Tony and Lucy flew close to the ground, helping anyone that was about to be attacked, they were the only people who could see the inviable agents because of their suits. Steve and Emily beat people with their shields. Nat pinned agents to the ground and beat the crap outta them. Jenny hacked her sword around. Torun could make out a face he hated all to well in the crowd. He made his way up to Calder.

"Hello my cousin, fancy meeting you here." Calder had the same grin as his father.

"Shut up." Torun said as he attacked the french demigod.

"Dad it's alright." Sean told Bruce, who was watching the fight on one of the many screens in the Quinn Jet. "No it's not!" Bruce's eyes were starting to turn green. Sean backed up. The wind was knocked out of him. Bruce had never did that before in front of his children. He put his knees up to his chest and covered his face and ears. Sean looked at his panicking father, at shocked Julia, and at the screens. He knew he could help some how.

Your father would be ashamed of you. Jenny thought to herself as she took her sword out of an invisible agent's chest. The brown haired, pixie cut, Brit shook her head, sending the bad thought away.

"Testing 1, 2,3." Sean's voice came on over the ear piece. "Can anyone hear me?"

"Sean?" Natasha yelled. A smile appeared on her face. "They keep coming at us from everywhere but we can't see most of them!" Nat said as she shot serval of them with a small hand gun.

"I'm on it!" Sean spoke into his mic. He moved his fingers swiftly across a keyboard, looking up and down between the computer screen and the keys. "Uh..." He accidentally said into the mic.

"Harry Potter," Tony yelled. "Whats the problem?"

Sean furrowed his brow at his nick name. "An Electromagnetic wave was transmitted throughout the city." Bruce looked up from his knees. He was still trying to stay calm. Sean's computer had a map of the city on it. There was 10 green dots close together and dozens of red dots approaching them. "Are you guys ready for round two?" Sean mumbled. "Something they are wearing is attracting the wave, making them inviable."

At this, Thor swung his hammer, it followed by a loud thud. Tony landed next to him and studied the agent. He saw a circular device on his belt loop and yanked it off. The man became visible.

"Everyone stay on high alert" Tony said as he put the device in a small compartment in his suit and took off into the air.

"Mr. Rogers, behind you!" Sean yelled. Cap turned around and knocked out another agent.

You can't help them. Jenny's mind roared with thoughts.

The Avengers were ambushed. Everywhere they turned, there was someone getting ready to kill them. Sean pounded his fingers on the keyboard, desperately finding a way to make the agents visible. He looked up at the map and yelled whenever a red dot got to close to a green dot. One green dot moved very little. Jenny.

"Jenny?" Sean mumbled. He realized he was right and reached for the mic. "JENNY!" He yelled.

Nat quickly turned her head and faced her daughter, only to see that she was being punched left and right. The Russian spy ran up and jumped on top of the agents shoulders, strangling them with her legs. "Clint!" She called for help as she got ready to jump off. Hawkeye shot an arrow right at the man, causing him to fall. Nat flipped onto someone else's shoulders and front flipped them. Nat turned to look at Jenny, but she wasn't there.

----------------------------------------

Let the sky fall

When it crumbles

We will stand tall

Face it all together.

---------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. I've been working really hard on this chapter. I actually had to cut a lot of it out and put it in the next chapter.

The song Skyfall is by Adele. She sung it for the movie 007. The lyrics above kinda of remind me of something Cap would say right before a fight. hence the reason I chose them.

Anyway I hope you guys are all having a great day and keep having one! BYEEEEE!