22: Shoot to Thrill

Start from the beginning

Julia rolled her eyes. "I bet I can make it farther than you have." Nate kept grinning.

"Dream on, shorty."

"WE'RE THE SAME HEIGHT!" Nate yelled. Everyone around them started to laugh.

"You're not playing this until I beat this level."

"You just don't want me to beat the level before you." Nate smirked.

"Hey, instead of playing a video game," Lucy stood in front on the screen in her black skirt, green top, and black heels. Her strawberry blonde hair was put up into a neat bun. Everyone stared at her, waiting for what she was going to suggest.

"We're playing music for a reason!" Lucy laughed as she grabbed Julia's wrist. Everyone else followed her. On the dance floor, Lucy found Tori and Dylan and danced with them.

Torun turned to Julia, "I can't dance." He said while playing with his reddish blackish jacket. He wore that over a grey shirt. Someone (Nat, once again) must've took him shopping as well. Julia laughed, "There's really nothin' to it. You just kinda move around I guess." Julia moved around to the beat of the music. Torun laughed.

"Hey America." Nate came up to Emily, who was wearing a white lace dress with a olive green jacket and her blonde curly hair was down.

"Legolas." Emily smirked. "I saw what you did." She continued to smirk.

Nate's brown eyes grew big, "What did I do?" He said slowly.

"You wrote 'Nate was here' on the gym wall."

"Oh yeah..." Nate put his hand on the back of his head.

"Why?" Emily laughed. "That's about the lamest thing-"

"My old man always told me to 'leave my mark', so I did!" Nate said proudly.

Emily laughed even harder. "I don't think that's what he meant."

"Close enough." Nate laughed.

"If this is a party," Jenny crossed her arms. "Then why is no one dancing?" She pulled at her dress. The top part of it was all black, while the bottom was shaped like a pencil skirt with black and grey stripes. Her dark brown pixie cut hair was neatly brushed onto the side.

"People are dancing, see?" Sean pointed to Lucy, Tori, and Dylan.

Jenny was confused. "What is this music?" She asked.

Sean just laughed. "Oh Jenny, there is so much you need to know about the 21st century." He was wearing a white polo shirt and black pants.

Suddenly, the music stopped. Everyone soon stopped talking and enjoying themselves to find out what was going on. Tony rushed over to the DJ.

"It says the music is still playing." He said with confusion. Tony took over, his eyes focused on the computer. F.R.I.D.A.Y's voice echoed through the large room.

"Sir, there has been a breach in the-" Her voice was cut off. The large room was quiet, you could hear a penny drop. Lucy walked over to her father.

"Dad-"

"I don't know." Was all he said.

"Avengers!" A german voice filled the room. Steve's fingers began to curl up once he recognized the owner of the german voice.

"Some of you know one I am, some of you don't. The ones who don't, will. Some of who know what I did." You could almost see Red Skull smirking. "I had help. It's not just me. I have an army that will destroy you, once and for all. Cut off one head, two more shall take its place. Hail Hydra!"

The room was black with pieces of blue, the color of ice.

Fear.

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm like evil,

I get under your skin

Just like a bomb that's ready to blow.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys!

QotW: Do you guys watch Daredevil?

AotW: I do I'm watching it right now! It's really good.

Shoot to Thrill is by AC/DC. (One of Tony's favorite bands.) The lyrics above refer to Red Skull being evil and getting 'under people's skin', making them angry.

Anyway I hope you all have enjoyed this chapter and are having a great day and keep having one! BYEEEEEE!