Every once in a while, Dean would lick his lips and that would make Castiel feel warm inside. He always remembered the angels talking about gays and lesbians. Saying how it wasn't bad and the humans don't know what there talking about. Never once in Castiel's existence would he think, he would be having one those fanatics the humans have had. But his dream, kept replaying his mind the way Dean looked at him and kissed him. Made Castiel shake his head. No, no, no. Dean is my friend, Castiel kept thinking. Yet he wanted to try it, to kiss him, and see how he would react. But he couldn't, never, ever.

Dean noticed Castiel lost in thought as his eyes kept darting back and fourth. He was looking at the table, thinking about something very important. Dean stares at him for a little, before refocusing himself on the laptop and finally finding the dudes address. "I found it." Dean smirked. Castiel looked at him with confusion. "The address." Dean said slowly. Castiel was still confused. "Just, lets go." Dean said, getting up, and throwing his jacket over his shoulders. He already had the silver bullets in the car, and the machete in the Impala.

Castiel stood up too as they both walked out to the impala. The drive was quite long, "How have you been, Cas?" Dean asked, curious.

"Ugh, great Dean." Castiel smirked.

"Seriously though.. No like suicidal thoughts?" his voice filled with so much concern that it scared himself.

"No." Castiel snorted, "But other things." he said his voice slow.

"What other things?" Dean asked, keeping his eyes on the road and trying not to look over at Castiel.

"I don't know, human things." he paused, "Emotions. Things I don't want to feel."

"What kind of emotions?" Dean pushed.

"Lust. Jealousy. And uh sadness." Castiel shrugged.

"It's all part of being human, Cas." Dean smiled, turning up the radio and blaring the music. He didn't look over at Castiel, already knowing what his face would be. Which would be confusion, he seemed to have that face a lot, either that or curiosity. Which always made Dean feel special, knowing he is basically teaching this fallen angel how to live like a human. The rest of the drive was quiet, until they pulled up to the an old home. Green weeds going up the side of the creamy white house, along with a couple broken windows, Dean noticed thick scratch's of claws.

He nodded his head towards Castiel, who along nodded, and they both walked inside. They both automatically noticed candles that were placed in a circle on the floor. Dean walked down a narrow hall, while Castiel stood where he was, and blocking Dean. Even though he barely knew what he was doing, but he thought he'd offer. It seemed too quiet that was until Castiel heard a something crashing. Castiel ran back there in time to see the thing looking at Dean hungry. Castiel ran in front of Dean, just as the human part wolf thing dug its nails into Castiel's human skin. He screamed out in pain, another emotion he didn't want to feel. Was fear, and hurt.

"Cas?!" Dean screamed, Castiel slid down the wall, as Dean ran at the werewolf. Castiel was surrounded by his blood and he slowly closed his eyes. Last thing he saw was Dean looking back at him with scared eyes.