Prologue

3rd person

Campers gathered to see the reason the waves roaring on the beach.
Two people stood in the center of the commotion. Annabeth Chase and Perseus Jackson.

They heard the blonde of the duo yell, "I can't believe you Percy! It's like you don't care! You're just so different since... Tartarus! You won't tell me anything and you're like a robot, no emotions, no nothing!"

The campers were stunned they all knew that something was wrong with their hero... But no one dared actually say anything. It surprised that even more when Perseus blew up at the girl.
"Well I'm sorry that I haven't been me lately but I have a lot on my mind! And if you only care about your self that much then maybe you should just-"

"You know what Jackson? Maybe it's best if we just break up! Cause its obvious that you don't care! Okay? I just... We never should have met!" The waves stopped and silence settled over the camp.

Without knowing it, all the campers held their breath. And to their astonishment Percy just turned and stalked up to his cabin. But not before saying the last sentence to ever come from his mouth in a few millennia.
"Fine Chase... You got your wish" and Perseus was gone. His door slammed shut and all the campers looked at the daughter of Athena with large eyes.
She glared and snapped "what are you looking at!" Before all the campers dispersed and went to their activities.

Over the next few days no one saw anything of Perseus. They just assumed that he was crying over the break up. After a week a centaur could be seen knocking on the door calling for the son is the sea only to be met with silence.
Chiron tried the handle but it was locked. After a month they sent Annabeth but before she could even say 'Percy' riptide was sticking two feet out of the door and narrowly missing the blonde by a centimeter. After two months they knocked the door down to find the cabin as it should be only... Percy wasn't there and a thick layer of dust covered everything. It was clear the son of Poseidon had not been there for quite a while.

On the neatly made bed was a ballpoint pen and a note saying don't look for me. They went to the gods to see if they could find anything only to find the gods were just as clueless.

The only reassurance the campers got was Hades and his son both saying that Perseus was not dead.

In the mean time a young demi god grabbed a golden apple and sat on the dragon meant to be guarding the tree. He took a bite of the apple and was immediately immortalised.

The first thing he did was work on his powers... The snow and ice kind. His appearance changed within the next millennia. The demigod now carried a long ice enhanced staff. His eyes were the color that best portrayed him. Blue and cold as ice. His hair was white as fresh snow with ice at the tips. He was just as pale. Happy with his new life, the last change was made. A new name.

And that is how the not-so-myth was created. And unknown to the gods Jack Frost was happy about it.