Chapter 6. What Did I Do

We had arrived home about an hour or two ago and I had put everything away with Alpha Clayton's help. I don't know what happened, but somehow he got me in bed.... And the mark on his neck was from me.....
I marked him.
When I did, I felt our blood mixing and all of each other's feelings poured into each other. When I did, his lips were pressed against my collarbone, all he let out was a slight growl that sounded as if he was purring.
After than, we held each other pretty close after a steaming session, a layer of sweat lay our across both of us. we noticed that we smelt different from the marks, but it was a good different. My heat had started within five minutes of me marking him and that when he had... Well. You know.
After awhile of just laying there with him, I got up and headed towards the bathroom, getting in the cold shower that I wished to have since I felt overheated. I cleaned myself up and then got out, putting on some skinny jeans, a black tank top, and wore a grey, orange, and pink Underarmor sweater over that. I put my hair in a low ponytail after drying and brushing it before I opened the bathroom door, seeing Clayton standing with jeans on, no shirt. This was basically the hundredth time I've seen him without his shirt and I would definitely pay to see it whenever I wanted.
After I marked him, I've felt like I should call Alpha Clayton Clay or Clayton, which I did without a hassle.
I shook my head, rethinking what I have done; My heat scent was already gone, meaning that he's settled it and I may wind up pregnant within a month. The wolves of the Umbrae Pack had a quicker pregnancy than a normal human– We had a pup within five months.
I was screwed.

_________________________
Sorry about the short chapter, but now we know that Illalala has marked Clayton and is officially the Luna of the Umbrae Pack. She may also wind up pregnant!
Have fun reading and thank you all for all the support!
I love you all.