Chapter 2. Your Mine

I was being carried bridal-style towards Alpha Clayton's car. I wasn't too surprised when he shifted and picked me up when I was in my human form. I held my wrists together tightly around his neck while he kept a tight hold on me.
Why was he so attractive?
I shook my head and nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck, leaving him to let out a pleasing growl. He opened the door and slipped me into the passenger seat, buckling up my seatbelt before closing the door.
My gaze followed him through the windshield as he walked around the car and to the drivers side, opening his door before getting in. I moved my gaze out my window when I noticed that I was staring and I hear him close his door and let the engine roar with power, causing a small smile to appear on my face.
I felt a weight on my thigh that gripped on and I looked down, seeing his large hand gripping tightly onto my leg.
A few minutes later, I noticed that my Alpha wasn't taking me home.
"Where are we going?" I snapped at the silence, looking at him as he shook his head.
"I'm taking you home–"
"–No your not, where are you taking me?" I asked, slightly fearful.
"I'm taking you home– We share a house now since your my mate," He returned after a minute of silence.
I quickly retorted quickly, "I need to go talk to my parents and tell them what's going on. I also need to go get my stu-" he rudely cut me off by pulling onto the side of the empty road, unbuckling his seatbelt along with mine before he forced me onto his lap, pressing his hands down on my hips with power as he got in my face, eyes dark.
"Your MINE, and your parents won't take you away from me!" He yelled before I felt his nose press again my neck, causing me to only move my head to give him more access, letting out a soft breath as I felt tingles run through me.
No. No, no, no, no, no. No! I couldn't be falling for him– Not already! He push my hands against his chest, pulling myself away from him, being unable to scramble back to my seat since he had a tight hold on my hips. My wolf growled at me but I had her under control causing me to growl out at him.
"Alpha Clayton, you need to let me go–" I mumble, shutting up when he growled, but let go of me.
I slid into my seat and he put his hand back to where it was, causing me to cringe but at least he got back on the road.