9

Chapter 9...

Javier

I did the unimaginable.

I kissed Raffie on the cheek.

I know it's a shallow thing, but—come one!—you would feel really giddy about making a move on the girl, showing a little hint that you like her.

I'm now in my room and had been staring at the ceiling, who knows how long I've been staring at it.

I've been listening to songs on my mp3 too. It's now playing "Replay" by Zendaya, and I have been thinking of dance moves for it.

I am also singing to it —don't tell anyone that— cause it's a little bit relatable to life right now.

I don't understand myself. I want Raffie near me and I can't stand being away from her, even the thought her going back to their cabin I can't stand. And I kissed her!

I don't know what made me do it, but it just feels right.

Maybe this is the thing they call love.

*sighs*

I gotta clear my head.

I change the song in my mp3. It's now playing "Doctor Doctor" by R5. I started nodding to the beat in the chorus. Then, I lie down on bed.

I'm screaming doctor doctor

Bottle it up!

I'm a believer, believe me

This love is a drug!

Ooh ooh

I'm dying and I can't get enough

Doctor doctor

Bottle it up!!

The next thing I knew I fell asleep.

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^
Raffie

I made my decision!

I have been thinking about it the whole night, and I think I look like a owl thanks to eye bags and me thinking of the whole thing Javier said.

I get up from my bed and went straight to the cr to do my rituals. After that, I left the room for breakfast.

"Good morning baby." Says daddy.

I nod. "Good morning."

I sat down on a chair across from him. I took an empty bowl and poured some porridge in it. Then, I eat it silently.

I stare at nothing the whole time I ate. When I finished my breakfast, mom comes in with an envelope in hand.

"Everyone!! Gather around the table please." She says, squealing.

We all assemble around the table and listened to whatever she has to say.

She sits down and calms herself, like she's Effie Trinket — I'm not sure, I'm on mental block.

She opens the envelope and reads the contents.

"Good day! You are invited to an event later tonight, 7:30 pm, at the Grande Ballroom, to celebrate the birthday of our dear abuella's 77th birthday.

"Please wear your party dresses and dancing shoes for the night of your life!"

Mom puts the note back inside the  envelope, and place it on top of the table.

She looks around.

"I'll go get ready!!" says my two older siblings.

Mom look at me expectantly.

I sigh and roll my eyes mentally. "Fine I'll get ready too."

I stood up and went to my room. I then stopped in my tracks, hand on the doorframe.

"When is this party?" I ask.

Mom looks over her shoulder to answer my question. "Tonight, darling. Why?"

I shake my head. "Nothing!" I went inside my room.

°^°^°^°^°^°^

Hola!!!

I really appreciate you, whoever you are, reading this book of mine. I hope you share this to your friends who also have Wattpad.

So, what'chu think about this chapter? Is Raffie falling or crushing?

Check out the songs I mentioned in this chapter. I'll try to post the Replay first then Doctor Doctor so that you don't need to search YouTube if you're too lazy to look for it.

Vote. Share!!!!

Tbh, I'm a little desperate. Dejk.