"Hold on things will get better..."

Thats what everyone would tell me and I was starting to believe it... I kept thinking to my self when the baby gets here he will go back to being his old self again and then I will have the feeling of being on top of the world like the first years we were together.

Those years were the best years of my life; we had made it through high school even though people thought we wouldn't last because Alex had a bad reputation of not being truly there when he dated, if that makes any sense? What I mean is he never really showed to everyone he was taken even though everyone always knew...

                                                                    (Alex at 23 after college)

Alexander Ray is the name of my now fiancé, he is 23 years old and is the best at almost everything... At least that's what I used to think, now I feel like he wasn't as perfect as I thought he was back in high school. We got together at the end of our senior year and lasted all through college. I got a teaching degree and Alex completed everything to become a lawyer but never had luck getting hired so he gave up on it. He proposed after we finished college, we were in college for about 4 years.

                                                   (Isabelle 22, after college

                                                   (Isabelle 22, after college. Engaged and pregnant)

My name is Isabelle Villalobos I'm only a year younger than Alex. I wasn't super popular in high school but I wasn't totally invisible either. Alex and I met when one day some of the popular girls were bothering me about getting the "Queen B's" Ugg boots dirty, I mean in my defense it was rainy and muddy after all we were in the fall season.

I had accidentally walked in a puddle at the same time that one of the "Queen B's" minions had, she of course walking a lot faster than me trying to keep up to the "Queen B" made the puddle splash and it got all over Alissa's Ugg boots. Of course Marine saw me near by and the little light bulb on top of her head that almost never seems to turn on decided it was time to come out of retirement..

Oh no I thought in my mind, great just great. "Please someone tell me that this nobody of a bitch just didn't get my new one of a kind Ugg boots dirty!" Alissa screeched at the top of her lungs. "She did Lissa I totally saw her" that was all it took for Alissa or Lissa how Marine called her; to believe what her minion had said. 

"So you think its funny to go around the school messing with people's belongings?" Alissa was saying this as she moved closer to me. "I.. Umm... I didn..." She cut me off "just shut up your voice is as ugly as you look and it's giving me a migraine!" I tried again "but Alissa I.." Again I was rudely cut off  "gosh not only are you ugly but stupid two, do you not know how to do what your told?"

This time I was determined to say that I didn't do such thing that her minion #1 or Marine as people know her was the one to dirty her boots and if she didn't believe me I couldn't care less, but just as I opened my mouth to let her have it someone else's voice was heard.

"And are you so stupid that you so rudely forgot the manners your parents thought you about how rude it is to interrupt people when they are talking?" My eyes as well as Alissa's and both of her minion companions bugged out so big I though they would come out of their sockets.

We all recognized that voice even though he rarely spoke he was very intimidating when he chose to speak, we all turned our heads to the direction of where the voice came from. We were right and even more scared than before.

It was Alexander Ray...

Please comment or vote! let me know what you think!