Something Unexpected

"JESSICA WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" I screamed. She looked like she got hit by a truck or something. There was mascara running down her cheeks, from crying. Her face was some sort of pail white. Her makeup was smeared, it only got worse. Her coat was covered in dirt and blood, then her chest and shirt was covered in so much blood it looked like she got stabbed like 20 times. Her legs were all dirty and had blood running down them. She stood there with a bloody mouth. She didn't say a thing. "Jessie are you okay what happened." Still nothing I was so scared.
    She walked over to my fridge and pulled out a rotisserie chicken from King Soopers. She slammed it on the floor and started eating it like some kind of animal. By then I was crying. "My mom umm bought that from the supermarket the other day..." Then this fowl scream came out of her mouth. It wasn't even human. She started crying and shaking. I moved towards her and held her. She started gagging and this black pewk spilled out of her mouth it landed on the floor. It was sort of spikey. I held her arm trying to comfort her. Then I realized her skin was ice cold and there was no pulse.
    I quickly got up and ran to my phone. I grabbed it and got ready to call 911. I was at 9 at then she shoved me up against the wall and left a handprint on our pictures. A bloody one.
    I felt her body push up against mine. Her hot breath against my neck. My heart going into overdrive, every second I felt getting closer to death. I felt her lips up against my neck she rubbed her blood all over me it was warm and sticky. Slowly coming up to my ear she whispers, "Are you scared yet?" I shook my head up and down. Hot tears were running down my face and my body was trembling.
"Y... Yeee... Yesss," I balled. She rubbed her cold lips against my ear. Then BOOM she threw me into the wall and I couldn't even feel it from the fright I was in. "Jessica?!" I screamed. I was crying so much. Jessie just walked out of my house and slammed the door shut. When the door shut it feel like a split second earthquake happened.
I layed there on the floor for a few hours trying to process what happened. I got up and started scrubbing the fowl black oily carnage off the floor. It took about thirty minutes, after that I walked up to my room and fell asleep in my bed crying the whole night.
    "BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP!" I hear the horrid sound of my alarm going off. I hate that sound, not that particular sound just my alarm clock because I love my sleep. I reach over stretching my body out and slap the off button. My head was aching from so much crying it felt like a big football match was going on in the middle of my brain. I got all my clothes on and rushed out the door. I took a look in the rearview mirror and there was white lines on my eyelids that were puffy.
    "OW!" When I touched them it kind of stung.. Whatever that's what I get for crying most of the night. I just started the car and drove to school.
    In the beginning of class I was staring at the wall without blinking thinking of what happened last night. The images of her were so vivid in my mind. I heard girls talking about me,            "Look at Cortney she's staring into space with no blinking." One girl said to her friend.
    "No she's just in shock from The Tavern burning down last night I heard her and Jessie had to fight their way out." Ahh how rumors around spread around this school is stupid. Kids and their imagination. Then I started snapping out of it.
    "Hey monistat." Jessie walks in looking super pretty. I blinked my eyes and shook my head a few times. Was that really her what about last night? Was that just a dream, no. It couldn't be my nails are still black from wiping up that carnage and my eyes are still puffy from crying. "Cat got your tongue?" All I was thinking in my head was, "What in the actual fuck is going on?"
"What happened to you last night why were you in my house?!" I asked looking right into her eyes.
    "What are you talking about crazy?" She sat down and got out her text book.
    "LOOK!" I said shaking my hand rapidly in front of her face. I showed her my black nails from last night they look horrible and they hurt. She furrowed her eyebrow and bursted out laughing.
    "You need a manny bad. I know a chick who could fuck your situation." She giggled, I didn't find it funny at all. Mr.Smith walked in and looked really sad. He sat down his books and cleared his throat for the students attention.
    "Class today is going to be a rough day for a whole lot of us. For people who didn't know we lost 10 people from our school died, the fire at The Tavern last night killed a lot of people." He moped. "It was such a tragic incident no one did anything to deserve this, but we will not let this break us!" His voice was cracking and shaking he looked like he was trying to hold back tears from bursting down his face.
    Then I started to hear Jessie giggle. She cupped her face with her hands and lightly spoke, "It already did." How could she find this funny? Was she not there last night? I turn to see Brady crying because Creg his
brother I think, or best friend died in the fire.
    "What's wrong with you?!" I ask her and she shot me a dirty look.
    "What's wrong with you?!" She said in snotty tone, "Besides the obvious surface flaws." I just felt like she shot me. My heart turned with discomfort as she was staring at me I got up walked out of the classroom. Tears were rolling down my face and I just had enough and I was walking down the hallway when Max joined me.
    "It's not even 2nd period yet and we're leaving." He smiled he knew I was crying. "We're fucking bad asses."
-----------
Hi Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while I been dealing with some tricky stuff 😂😂 thanks if any of you have questions Comment on here thanks XXOOXOXOXOXO- Cortney
Always😘----------->
Vote
Fan
Comment