Chapter 11

Cat's P.O.V
"Hey Cat, wait up!" Shouted Robbie, he ran to catch up with me. I was skipping to my first class, costume making. "Are you going to audition for Tori's play?" He asked inquisitively, Rex stared at me. "No, not this time. Tori asked me to make all the costumes for the play, so I won't have time to do anything else." Robbie looked bummed. "I'm going to audition the male lead." Rex then piped up "Man, the only reason why you want the lead is cause the character gets smooched!" I giggled at Rex's honesty, wondering if Robbie really controlled the puppet. The final bell to go to class wrang. "Well see ya Cat, I'm off to music." "Byeeee Robbie!" I waved.

I entered the class and took my seat next to Jade. Mr Razzel emerged in a sparkly pink suit. I liked him, he was totally dramatic. I've always wondered if he was gay. He started to explain what today's class was going to be about. "You each need to design an outfit from recyclables! You can use any recyclable item, like plastic bottles, trash bags, newspapers, and so forth..." He gestured with his hands. "The aim of this lesson is to be creative, and to learn how to make something beautiful out of so called 'trash'. You need to plan your designs well, the best five will be modeled in front of the whole school. You have until next Monday to complete this task, and it will count 50% of your grade. Good luck to everyone, may the best designs win!" "Yay!" I said excitedly. "Urgh." Jade groaned.
At the end of the day, Sam came to pick me up. It felt like I hadn't seen her in forever. I ran towards her bike "Sammy!" I hugged her tight, curling my head into her neck. Mmmm, waffles and syrup. Sam always smelled like food, I liked that. "Hey kid, miss me?" She held me gently around my waist. "Only a lottle! It's like a little, but a lot!" I giggled. She kissed me on my cheek, I could feel my cheeks heating up. "Wanna stop and get some froyo before we head home? I heard Wakaberry just added some new vegan flavors." Sam said. "Yay! I love animal friendly froyo!" I said excitedly.
"That froyo was soooo good!" I said to Sam as I sat down on the couch. "Mmmm" she groaned happily. She switched on the tv and kicked off her shoes. "You wanna make mama some popcorn?" Sam gave me a puppy dog look. "You just had the double freeze! WITH extra toppings!! How are you still hungry?" I said amazed. Sam shrugged. "Please make me some?" She stroked my thigh lightly. I gasped. I felt that hot feeling in my stomach again. "Kay Kay..." I tried to stay cool. "Could I go take a bath first quick? Then I'll make some for both of use when I get back." Sam smirked. "Sure." I walked off to the bathroom, and filled the tub, thoughts about Sam filled my head. Could she see what she did to me? Did she know how it made me feel? I didn't even know how it made me feel! But it felt kinda good!
I stripped and got into the tub, I sat there for a little while just relaxing. What did Sam say about touching myself? It'd feel good? I wondered what she meant. I slowly brought my hand to between thighs. Mmmm. Sam was right, it felt good. I rubbed up and down for a while, the feeling growing more intense. I couldn't help but let out a soft moan. "Cat? Are you okay? What's taking so long?" Sam yelled. I felt super happy and relaxed, but I knew I should probably get out before Sam starts to worry. I drained the tub and wrapped my fuzzy pink towel around me. As I opened the door I caught the scent of popcorn. Sam's stomach probably couldn't wait anymore! I slipped into my frilly pink jammies and ran off to the lounge. Sam lay under a blanket eating popcorn, she smiled when she saw me, and opened the blanket for me to get in. She wrapped her arms around me, all I could think about was her. "Sammy I love you so much!" I said. She brushed the hair away from my collar bone and kissed it softly. "I love you too kid." I fell asleep soon thereafter.

*A.N
Hey guys I'm back!! I'm so sorry!! I'm not going to leave this story I promise, I'm planning on making it really good. Tell me how you like it (if you do) and suggestions on what you'd like to see happen next. Next update soon!"