Chapter 8

Sam's P.O.V

"But why do we have to go shopping!" I whined. Cat dragged me from the parking lot to the mall. "Cause Sam, you can't keep sleeping on the couch! If you're gonna be staying with me you need your own bed and stuff." "All mama needs is her own bucket of chicken wings. Besides, I've slept with you scardy Cat more than I've slept on the sofa." Cat frowned. "I'm not a scardy cat!" I didn't want to upset Cat so I just kept quiet. I wasn't fussed what I slept on but it seemed to be a big deal for Cat, I decided to go with it. Cat picked out a gray duvet and some cool pillows that I really liked. She let me choose a bunch of random things that I liked. "How are we gonna pay for all this?" I asked. "Nonna said we can use her card! She said its the least she could do after you saved my life!" Cat smiled. Wow, Nonna was generous. I liked Nonna.

This is great. I sat on my new bed in my new room. Well, my half of the room. Cat split her room down the middle for us to share, it was pretty sweet. So I guess this ment I was staying with Cat? At least for now anyway.

"Wanna order Dominos pizzas for supper?" Cat asked from her side of the room. "Yeah yeah sure." I replied, I was busy killing mutants in Resident Evil. "Kay kay! I'll get me the veggie supreme and you that meat one you like!" She called Dominos up, and the pizzas arrived quickly. "Ding dong!" Cat exclaimed and opened the door. She collected our pizzas and came and lay next to me on my bed, while I played my game. "Pizza me!" I demanded and opened my mouth. Cat giggled. "Pizzaaaaaaa!" She flew a piece into my mouth. "Sam doesn't this game scare you?" Cat asked while munching on her pizza. I laughed. "No ways! There's nothing's scary about it!" Cat giggled again "You're so brave Sammy! I know you'll protect me if those mutants came to life!" I blushed a little "Heck yeah kid." We were both tired from our all day shopping trip, so we fell asleep earlier than we usually do. Cat floated in and out of my thoughts and dreams, I kept thinking about her more and more everyday.