Feelings-4

Alyssa-

Throughout the day I kept on replaying what happened with Shawn earlier. He is so selfish does he think that I will forgive him if he says sorry and it seems like he doesn't care. Well okay then. Tbh I would like him if he liked me and if he was the old him I care for him so much no matter what but he doesn't care for me at all. Every now and then I see him stare at me I wonder why though maybe I should give him a chance. I do want to know why he did those things. I will talk to him after class. I walk down the hallway when I bump into this girl with brown eyes and hair.

"OMG I'M SO SORRY."

"I'ts fine really, are you new?"

"Ya actually. My names Karen and I don't have a clue where I am going.

"Ha my name is Alyssa what is your next class?"

"Science..."

"Omg me too! " Me and Karen got along just fine and I invited her to my house after and I finally felt like I could trust someone for once so I told her everything from my parents to bullying to Shawn and the best part was she understood and that's something I haven't experienced in a while and it felt pretty good.

Shawn-

I saw the new girl and Alyssa getting along pretty well and they are starting to hang out a lot. I decided what I was going to do. Flowers. Check. Necklace. Check. Letter. Check. As I got all those things together I walked to Alyssa's house since it's a few houses away put the flowers, necklace, and letter on the porch and hid behind the bushes. God I hope she likes this.

Alyssa-

I heard a door bell ring a few hours after Karen left. She probably just forgot something. I opened the door and no one was there but when I looked down I was speechless. I saw roses. My favorite. A necklace that was stunning. Last a letter. I wonder who It's from.

Dear, Alyssa

I'm so sorry for everything I've done in the past. I never wanted to hurt you like that. I promise I will change and finally in a good way. You are my best friend and I want it to stay that way so please accept my apology and btw I am currently hiding behind a bush.

Love, Your Bestie Shawn Mendes

I looked over at my bush and saw something move.

"Shawn you can come out now," I laughed as tears brimmed my eyes and watched him make his way over to me.

"I'm so sorry." he says as he pulls me into a hug.

"I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too."

"Friends?"

"Best friends."

" I will see you at school tomorrow I have to go now." I saw as we finished our conversation.

"Oh no i'm staying here and your catching me up on everything I missed."

"Fine." I say without thinking and we walk into my house.

"Where are your parents?" he asks.

Oh shoot. I forgot.

"I-I-I can't tell you." I say trying as hard as I can not to stutter.

" Come on Ally you can trust me." he says as we lock eyes.

Shawn-

We lock eyes and I'm starting to get really worried.

"Please Ally."

She sighs.

"Well...... a little after you started to bully me my dad and mom got in a car accident."

"ARE THEY OK??!!"

"Let me finish. My dad died and my mom is in a coma." she says as she starts to sob.

I pull her into a hug and I wait till she falls asleep to leave but her head is on my shoulder and it's so cute. I just want to call her mine before I crumble. But before I knew it I was asleep too.

{{{{AUTHORS NOTE}}}}}}}}}}

AHHH!!!!!!!! guys omg do you ship shlyssa or shalyssa tell me what you think in the coments down below!