Im sorry-3

Alyssa-

Ugh another Tuesday morning. I hate Tuesdays even more than Mondays. Monday was confusing though. Shawn didn't bully me. I don't know why. But I heard him and Autumn broke up. I wasn't surprised though. Everyone knows that Autumn has been cheating. I've been depressed lately. Watching my old best friend call me names hurts. I'm insecure about everything. I miss my dad too. He was my rock. I thought rocks could never break but he crumbled in front of me. I got out of bed and hopped into the shower listening to my favorite song by one direction which is history. After I got out of the shower I blow dried my hair, straightened it and put on my "coffee please" shirt with leggings. I hopped down the stairs when I saw my Aunt pull in so she could take me to school. I don't like to eat breakfast it makes me sick but I flew in the car and she starting driving.

{SCHOOL}

"Bye love yo-" I said as I flinched and realized that Shawn was right next to me.

"Hey I was hoping we could talk." he said softly which was totally unlike him.

"Why so you can call me names again, push me, kick me, hurt me,make me bleed." I yelled unpleasantly and he gave me a look that just melted me but I couldn't just act like he hasn't done those things..

"Look i'm sorry Ally"

"Alyssa"

"I've called you Ally since we met and I just wanted to say sorry"

"So, things change Shawn like you. Ever since you bullied me my life has been horrible you don't know half of the things i've been through. Your not sorry if you were sorry you would start acting like the old Shawn that I miss so I don't care if your sorry I don't think I can accept you apology okay ya thanks bye"I walked away to just leave him speechless and went to class hoping no one saw that conversation or Autumn would find out and kill me.

Shawn- I was speechless when she walked away from me like that I needed to think of a plan quick and fast maybe I hurt her more than I thought.

{{{{{{AUTHORS NOTE}}}}}}}}}}

Hi guys so I still need a best friend for Alyssa and everything will be so much better if I find one so comment your name and what you look like and your celeb crush if you want the part~!