"Who's the band?" Michael asked, he was curious and was hoping it wasn't some dumbass band. Maybe even one they had looked up to.

"They're called 5 Seconds Of Summer. They've opened for One Direction and Hot Chelle Rae and they're all from Australia. They're all really nice boys, I think you guys will get along just fine," Mandy responded.

The first thing that crossed Michael's mind was, "Who are they?" He didn't really listen to any new bands and he rarely listened to the radio.

"Michael, you'll be flying out next week to London to be in an interview with them to introduce the band to the tour," Mandy deadpanned, she knew Michael was going to freak out but it was better to get it out of the way now.

"Will everyone be with me? I can't be without them," Michael asked getting worried. He didn't like meeting people by myself and his anxiety would get to the worst of him, making him say something mean or awkward that he'd instantly regret.

"Not for the interview but they'll be flying out the day after to start the tour the day after. Their tour already started a week ago in Europe but their opening act had to back out because the lead singer's girlfriend is now pregnant... with the drummer's kid. Anyways, it'll be a lot of fun," Mandy said smiling, "You'll be fine. You can Skype or text everyone whenever."

"I can't be in the interview by myself," Michael said letting out a shaky breath, he could feel himself starting a panic attack just thinking about it.

"Michael, you'll be okay," Calum said patting the lavender-haired boy's knee.

"But what if I have another attack or I can't control it?" Michael asked starting to shake more and Lacey wrapped her arms around him from where she was on his lap.

"We'll be with you in spirit," Lacey said smiling widely and Michael weakly smiled back. He definitely wasn't ready.

"We'll also be packing your medication with you and we have arranged for a nurse to go on tour with you guys," Mandy said and Michael's heartbeat slowed down even more. Michael let out a weak sigh but he knew he wasn't about to give up on his dreams.

***

Michael pulled out his laptop and typed in the words "5 Seconds Of Summer" into the search bar of YouTube. If he was going to tour with the band, he might as well learn about them. A bunch of articles and videos pulled up and Michael clicked on their most recent interview.

"So, are all of you guys single?" the interviewer asked.

"Single," half of them said but then the other two said they were taken.

"I'm very happy with my cat actually. Doesn't talk so it can't complain and I don't have to take it shopping all the time," the boy with light brown, curly hair said.

It didn't take Michael to realize that there was actually only one that was taken and that all the boys in the band were really cute, he'd kiss all of them if possible.

Michael continued watching a lot of their interviews and was laughing at each one. They all seemed really cute and he couldn't wait for the tour. So far one of them had caught his eye. He had platinum blonde hair, eyes to match the sea, pale skin (not as pale a Michael's though), and a few tattoos. Luke Hemmings was the one that seemed the most interesting and intriguing. Michael wanted to get to know Luke but then again he didn't. He seemed to be really flirty and flirted with each interviewer no matter the gender. He was quiet but was hilarious when he talked. Michael looked at the time and it had been three hours since he had looked them up. Michael now knew their names and their ages so he wasn't completely lost going into the interview.

He closed out of YouTube and pulled up the news articles in Google now just because he wanted to see more.

"5SOS New Self-Titled Album: OUT NOW!"

"Ashton Irwin Dealing With Twitter Hate"

"Luke Hemmings Spotted With Another Girl"

"Luke Hemmings: At It Again?"

"Luke Hemmings: Just Can't Be Tamed"

"5 Seconds of Summer Announces New Band on Tour!"

Michael looked through the articles and felt himself cringe at each one he read about Luke, so far Michael did not like what he was reading. He thought that Michael seemed like a nice guy from the interviews but he guessed that he was wrong. Michael should've known he was a player by just looking at him. He nervously pulled at his sweater sleeves and then adjusted his leggings. It was one of his many, many, many strange nervous habits.

Michael climbed out of bed and set his laptop down. He grabbed his phone and went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Do you guys know anything about 5 Seconds Of Summer?" Michael asked looking at his bandmates, they were all playing cards and Michael had left earlier in the game to creep on the band. Michael grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge and opened it, taking a sip.

"I just know that they released an album recently," Damien said and Calum shrugged his shoulders while nodding his head "no".

"You guys are so much help," Michael groaned.

Michael walked back up to his room and closed my door, he didn't need one of his friends walking in while he was sleeping.

Michael opened up his laptop again and went on Twitter. He saw that he had been followed by the whole band and the band account. Their band followers had nearly tripled and Michael felt himself fill with pride. He was so happy with the way his life was going. Their band account was almost at 300 thousand and they had only ever dreamed of having that many followers. Michael was getting a lot of tweets from fans saying that they loved their covers.

@5SOS: CAN'T WAIT TO GO ON TOUR WITH ONCE UPON A REJECT! THEY'RE AMZING SO YOU SHOULD GO CHECK THEM OUT! ps the lead singer is really fit ;) ~lukey Xx

Michael shifted uncomfortably at the comment about the lead singer but he retweeted the tweet and followed them all back anyways. Michael opened up a fresh tweet and started typing.

@OUARMichael: This is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I can't wait to start touring with the boys from 5SOS! :)))))))

@Luke5SOS: @OUARMichael I could say the same to you ;)

Michael cringed at his tweet and decided to ignore him. He didn't like being catcalled and he was scared to meet the band 5 Seconds of Summer. He now knew one thing for tour: ignore Luke Hemmings at all costs.

***

This is actually a story that I started in eighth grade and it was a straight calum one and I didn't really like the way it was written so I deleted it but I wanted to keep the plot so I changed it to muke. Same with 48 Hours.

-malumdictionary