The Gym Teacher Part lll

Cameron was quick on removing my shirt and pants. "Baby, you are so god damn beautiful." He said, looking up and down my body. I removed his Adidas joggers and left him in his boxers. He kissed from my neck, down to the hem of my panties, then leaving a trail of saliva to later blow on it, sending my body to shivers.
I flipped us over and sat over his bulge.
He reached behind my back and unclipped my bra. I went to remove his boxers as he slid on a condom. He flipped us over and pulled down my panties. He quickly slid a finger between my folds and pumped in and out.
I couldn't help but moan. "You like that baby?" He asked. "mmmmMhhH yes Cam." I moaned again. He removed his fingers and I felt his top at my entrance. "Ready babe?" He asked.
"Yes. I'm ready." I said. He slid into me slowly.
"Damn baby, you're so fucking tight." He said after he hissed. "OhhhH mY goD CaMm. Go FASTER." I said. He quickly picked up the pace and went faster. He started to quietly moan and curse under his breath. I felt a fireball in my lower region, out of breath.
"Babe, I'm so close. We have to release together." He spoke and I nodded. "On 3. 1-2-......3" he moaned. I saw the galaxies. I feel Cameron lay beside me. "I love you (Y/N). Since the first day I saw you in P.E. I knew there was just something about you. This meant something. Let me take you out on Friday?" He asked. "Cameron, you're my teacher. I don't know." I said, nervous for his reaction. He laughed and leaned in to give me a sweet peck on the lips. "Baby, was your teacher. I quit, and just for you, so what do you say? Friday night at 7?" He said. I smiled widely and never would I have imagined that 5 years later, I'd have 4 kids and be happily married to the love of my life, the gym teacher.

Hope you enjoyed this 3 chapter series 😂
I've been flopping but school is weighing on me and I got keep the grades up if I want to go to Sounds Live Feels Live Chicago. I will post as soon as my writers block goes away ☺️

~Shadow

Edit: i know I haven't posted in like over a year! But I have just started to get back into this book and getting inspiration but i need like requests on what you guys want? This book got over 3k reads! I literally don't even know why lol I write shit smut so just send in the boy I should write about and maybe a type of plot you guys want? Idk I'll try and see if I even get any requests