The Gym Teacher Part ll

.... I realized my panties was caught on a nail
sticking out of the wood bench. "Oh my gosh,
just, great!" I said as I stood but then
remembered my panties are ripped in half.
I grab a towel quickly and notice Mr. Dallas
staring at me wide-eyes. "Uhhhhh, I'm just going
to leave you to it...." He said, walked towards
the door and left.

*One week later*

I haven't seen or spoken to Mr. Dallas after the whole "panties" incident and today, I have Physical Education, great! *notice the sarcasm* I walk out with my shorts because today it's soccer day this week. "Okay, uhhhh (Y/N), you will be the goalie." He said with an awkward scratched on the back of his head but he didn't even look at me. Pfftt, rude much. I needed to find a way to get him to notice me. He knew I was the best goalie. So I got an idea.
"Okay, ready?! Game on!" He said and then blew his whistle. It was 3-2 and we were winning, I had to go along with my plan so when the player on the other team kicked the ball towards the net, I stood in front of it, making sure it hit my stomach pretty bad.
Oh the things I do for Mr. Dallas. I fell down and my knees and then let my body fall to the ground. "Everybody move out of the way!" I heard a voice say loudly, making everyone around me, move out of the way. "I just need to lay down, please get me to the locker rooms." I said and put my hands around my stomach.
I felt someone pick me up bridal style and walked inside the school into the locker rooms. I looked up to see the one and only Mr. Dallas putting me down on the bench in the locker rooms. "Thank you. Can you get my water bottle from my locker? My combination is 0908."
*see what I did there hehe* "Yeah, no problem." He went to my locker and handed me my water bottle. "Thanks.... Again" I said and drank my water when I noticed he was just watching me drink water. "Uhhh, Mr. Dallas? Are you okay?" I asked and brought him back to reality.
"I should be the one asking you." He said with a slight chuckle. "I'm alright." I said as he sat down right next to me. "You know, I haven't stopped think about you." He said with his head down. "Oh, have you now?" I said with a slight smirk. I got up and felt him grab ahold of my hand. I turned around and see a frown.
I had an idea. Instead of sitting down, I straddled his lap. He looked up with a shocked face. "Yeah. I have. You're stuck in my head and I can't get you out. You're just soooo.... Damn, it's even hard to explain." He said. He put his arms around my hips and looked down at my lips then back up to my eyes.
I felt him lean in so I did too. Our lips touched and I felt something I never have experienced. Soon it turned into a make out session and that when he stood up with me and walked toward the towel room without breaking the kiss. We pulled away for air. "Woah." He breathed
He quickly grabbed loads of towels and made a towel bed large enough for both of us. He came back over to me and kissed me with hunger. I grabbed ahold of his shirt and pulled it over his head. He took my face in his hands and kisses down my neck finding my sweet spot. "Mr. Dallas" I breathed heavily. "Call me Cameron, you're going to need it. "
--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry. Tune in till next time! Save this book to your library to be alerted when we upload a chapter from both books! Follow us while you're at it! Peace out Girl Scout!

Woah I'm so lame.... Holy Jesus help me.
~Shadow