A Little Problem

"Congratulations to Loki. He has been an Avenger for one year today!" Steve says. Everyone cheers and drinks there drinks.

Loki goes to drink his when Tony takes it out of his hand.

"Um Tony, I was going to drink that." Loki says.

"This is better, trust me." Tony says as he hands Loki another drink. Loki shrugs.

"Whatever you says Stark." Loki says and drinks the new drink.

"So how does it feel to be an Avenger?" Tony asks.

"Great, I just thought you guys did more." Loki says, joking.

"I'm insulted." Tony says. "But you have to admit, there's not much to do when someone isn't trying to kill you. Hint hint."

"Hey, would let that go already?" Loki asks.

"Nope I'm gonna give you crap about that for the rest of our lives. Just like with Steve." Tony says.

"What happened with Steve?" Loki asks.

"I seriously didn't tell you?! Well, one day I cussed during a fight and he said 'language' I will never let that go!" Tony says.

"Ehehe! He really said that?! That's hilarious!" Loki says.

"Almost as funny as making the guy who tried to kill you part of your team." Tony says.

"Uncalled for." Loki says.

"I told you I'm gonna give you so much crap." Tony says. Loki smiles and shakes his head. "Hey do you get drunk or are you like Thor?"

"Um I guess I'm like Thor. No drink really affects me." Loki says.

"Alright, I'm getting you drunk. Drink this." Tony says.

"Not a good idea Stark." Loki says.

"Come on let's see who last longer." Tony says.

"Alright." Loki says.

Steve, Thor, Clint, and Bruce were talking when Natasha interrupts them.

"Is Tony trying to out drink Loki?" She asks.

"This is going to end badly." Thor says.

That night Loki had to carry Tony to his room.

One Week Later

Loki had gone back to Asgard for a while, he planned to straighten things out, but he couldn't bare it. He was still trying to think of what he would say, how he would explain. Tony gave him a device that would reach throughout the realms. One day it starts to ring.

"Hello." Loki says.

"Loki I need you to come back now! Don't touch that! Loki I really- leave that alone! I need your help- I said don't touch that! Loki please come back! Put that down! Hurry!" Tony says then hangs up.

Loki doesn't know what that was or who Tony was talking to, but he hurries up and goes back to Earth.

When he got to Stark tower, right as he walked in the door he heard a crash. He walking into the living room to see Tony with five year olds Thor, Steve, Bruce, Clint, and Natasha.

"I was gone for one week. What did you do?!" Loki asks.

"I didn't do anything! I don't know how this happened!" Tony says. "Just help me! Do something!"

"Alright everyone quiet!" Loki says. Everyone stops what they're doing and looks at him.

"Thank you." Tony says.

"OK is everyone alright? Are any of you hurt?" Loki asks.

Natasha shakes her head.

"Nope." Steve says.

"No." Thor says.

"Uh-huh." Bruce says.

Clint doesn't say anything, it doesn't even seem like he heard Loki ask the question.

"Can you hear me Clint?" Loki asks. Clint still doesn't react. Loki walks over to him and turns on his hearing aids for him. "There, can you hear me now?"

"Woah I can hear you! And that means I'm not just blabbering when I talk! I can really answer your questions! And I can hear you now! This is great! And- hey that's my toy don't touch that!" Clint says then runs over to Natasha who had his toy.

"Good going Loki, now he's not going to shut up." Tony says.

"He's just a kid Tony." Loki says. "Oh witch reminds me, what did you do to them?!"

"I told you I didn't do anything! I don't know how this happened!" Tony says.

"When did you start seeing a difference in there ages?" Loki asks.

"Um, like Wednesday."

"So, it's Saturday, you didn't even think about checking to see if something was up?"

"Hey I didn't check to see how to get you back to normal until two days before you deaged into nothing."

"Gee thanks." Loki says. "Alright so if something turned all of them into five year olds, why didn't it affect us?"

"How should I know?"

"The drinks! You and I are the only ones who drunk a different drink."

"You know you could be on to something, but I honestly don't remember that night like at all."

"You need to find a cure."

"I know I do, I'm not an idiot."

"Well get started."

"But I don't wanna right now." Tony whines.

"Go!" Loki says pointing to Tony's lab.

"Alright alright I'm going. Geesh" Tony says. "I liked it better when you were five and I bossed you around."

"Didn't that just get you punched by Thor?" Loki asks.

"You remember that? Crap." Tony says as he walks to his lab.

"Loki?"

Loki looks down to see Steve.

"Thor took my toy." Steve says.

"Thor, give Steve his toy back." Loki says.

"Fine. Here." Thor says as he hands Steve his toy back.

Loki looks down at them and then looks at the toy. It's not a toy. Loki grabs it.

"Tony why did you give them guns to play with?!" Loki yells.

"There not loaded!" Tony calls from his lab.

"That doesn't make it any better Tony!" Loki yells back.

"You took my toy." Steve says.

"Oh um here take this." Loki says as he make a teddy bear with his magic and hands it to Steve.

"I want on too!" Thor says.

"Me too!" Bruce says.

"I want one!" Clint says. Natasha walks up beside Clint. "She wants one too."

"Ehehe. Alright." Loki says as he make teddy bears for all of them.

Loki knows that they have to turn back to normal, but he really doesn't have a problem with them being kids.