Chapter 1: Damn, girl

Lucas POV

"Oh my god Lucas" she screamed. "Uhhh....yessss Lucasss...."

I think her name was either Tammy or Keilani but fuck it, her pussy was good, if I do say so myself.

After about 7 minutes we were done. Only the 'special ones' get 2 rounds. I button up my shirt and zipped up my pants. It was 12pm and I needed to get some lunch. I grabbed the door handle, but I was interrupted.

"Where you going, boi?" She looked genuinely confused. Doesn't she know she's just one of my bitches? She don't get more than 7 minutes.

"Look, Tiana, you're just my hoe, and my Wednesday special. You don't get round 2." I proceeded to go but she pulled me back.

"Please daddy" she begged. I usually give in when they say Daddy or Papi but this time I wasn't feeling it. Also, her voice was annoying as fuck.

I shrugged her off me and went out without saying a word. I should really replace her for Latisha, her ass always gets me hard.

As I was walking down the hallways a few chicks winked at me, but they all had some front and no back. I soon met up with my bro Jermaine.

"Ayo, Luke. You coming cafeteria, cause I'm starving and you know what they say when a niggas hungry." He chuckled. He always saying meaningless shit.

Jermaine's my day one. I've known him since I was 3 and ever since we've been homies. I know he got my back and I got his too. Sometimes we argue like when I fucked his girl last summer but he knew her weave was nappy.

"Yeah, just had Wednesday brunch and I'm pretty hungry"

"You nasty, bro" he said in disgust but he should be used to my ways now. I can't stick to one bitch so I just fuck all of them. "Why can't you just stay loyal to one girl?"

Me and Jermaine were similar in personality but when it came to love he was all romantic and shit. But I don't do romance. I always look for a fuck and duck and usually I succeed. Jer always trynna give me some bullshit advice about sticking to one girl but I ain't never gon' do that.

"I don't do love, you should know that by now" I replied.

"K, fam. Let's just get some lunch. I heard they got jerk chicken so I got Daquan to save us a space in the line"

"That's my nigga"

We walked into the cafeteria and got our food. I scanned the area until I saw our usual table. But as we were approaching it, I noticed some stupid girls were sitting there.

Rhyanna POV

"Oh my god, Lucas coming over here" Natasha squealed.

I don't see the big deal about this guy. Yeah, I have to admit he's fine as hell, his hair, his body, his lips.... but he's a player. He's got all the girls wrapped around his finger but I ain't falling for it.

"You know he part French or some shit." Chardonae said. "He can talk dirty to me in any French if he wants"

"Ya'll need to stop obsessing over him. He's a player. He's only looking for a fuck and duck." I said.

"To be honest, a bitch don't mind" Natasha replied. I couldn't help but laugh. Natasha and Chardonae are my homegirls. I've known them for time and I've learnt to accept their annoying, rude and freaky sides. When I first met Nat, she was cute and girly but then she opened her mouth and boyyyy was she dirty. I don't know if she was born that way or if she did her research but she was definitely the dirty one out of all of us. Chardonae was bold, aggressive and quite mean when I first met her. I thought she'd know me out or summin if I tried to talk to her but she was hells funny. Ever since, the three of us been like 3 peas in a pod.