Chapter One - Clean

Start from the beginning

He smiled, that half smirk that he knew she loved, he executed it so well. “You didn’t think I would forget your birthday did you?” He asked.

He stepped closer to her, his body drawing nearer slowly. With that smirk still glued to his lips he pressed himself against her and leaned in for a deep, slow kiss. His lips pulled back only an inch and she smiled, biting her lip gently.

“I didn’t think you’d be so careless.” He kissed her again, this time his hands holding her sides, resting on the slender curves of her hips.

She cupped his face in her hands, savouring the taste of his lips, a light stubble on his chin grazing her as she opened her mouth wider to take more of him in.

His hand slipped down her thigh and lifted her until she was seated on the table and her legs were wrapped around his waist. He reached back and let his fingers trace her from ankle to calf and then back over her thigh, lifting the hem of her long coat ever so slightly.

He tore his lips from hers and let them make their way along her chin and down her neck where they kissed her quite marvellously.

“I see you made plans for it then.” She said with that playful arrogance that he enjoyed so much.

“Not so much, I would be happy to do this any day of the year.” He murmured into her neck.

She laughed at his eagerness but pushed him away. His hungry eyes burned with questions and she wouldn’t leave him unanswered.

“I thought you might say that.” Her cheeks flushed a little.

She began to unbutton her large coat, her fingers shaking with both nerves and excitement. His eyes watched her fingers work with absolute attention and it wasn’t until she had released the last button that she let it slide off her shoulders and fall to the table.

She wore a plain T-shirt and her tight black pants and he thought she looked perfect. She never changed herself for him and it made him glad to have someone like her.

He caressed her face before he slid his hand down over her chest. She leant back as his hand glided easily over her stomach and thighs.

“Now, there’s just the question of what to do with you.” He grinned haughtily and she laughed.

“I think you already know that.” She kissed him again and he swept her off her feet and carried her up the narrow staircase.

They reached the small but cosy bedroom and he threw her down on the bed, climbing over her and pressing his warm body into her. He put one hand to her cheek and caressed it gently with his fingertips.

“I love you.” He purred.

“I know,” she teased as he kissed his way down her neck.

These moments made her forget about everything else, she found that she was able to lose herself in him as he buried himself in her. Everything about him made her heart soar and right in that moment it was pounding faster than ever.