Rejections

MASSIVE THANKYOU TO SARAH! Btw you know you will never see me get smashed of my face!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Chapter Twenty

Five weeks and three days. That's how long it's been since the party and that's how long Luka's been in a coma. No change what so ever. His legs healed a lot but there's still a chance he may never be able to use it again. Ever since that night I haven't left this hospital at all. I sleep in the uncomfortable bed that's set next to Luka, I eat from the hospital cafe and use the joint bathroom to do the normal hygiene.

Sharra keeps bringing clothes that would last me the whole week. She also gave me her laptop, headphones and her PORTABLE WIFI TO USE! As soon as she gave me the wifi I literally bear hugged her to the ground. Wifi is the second most important thing in my life. First it's Luka, of course then its my wifi. Third is food but sometimes that comes before Luka.. Oops?

Throughout the whole month I've been catching up on The Vampire Diaries, Keeping up with the Kardashians and The Wanted episodes. Oh and I found this website called Wattpad I think it is... Its a book thingo... I read to Luka every night. The doctor said he can hear me and to keep talking to him. At the moment I'm reading a book called 'The Alpha'. It's really good! A girl called Sarah wrote it. She still updates which is good cause I really don't have any patience.

Right now I'm watching the very last episode of Vampire diaries whilst eating some Nandos that Sharra just bought over. She thinks hospital food isn't going to 'satisfy my needs' as she says. She also thinks that since Luka can't make me feel good that Nandos comes extremely close to an orgasm. Keeping in mind she got a slap as soon as she said that.

After Sharra left I sat back down in the arm chair right next to Luka's bed. Placing the laptop back onto my lap I unpause the site resuming the episode. Putting the earphones back into my ears the sound of Stefan's sexy voice comes through the earbuds. Opening the Nandos box I start eating the chips one at a time wanting to make it last. Taking Luka's hand back in mine I give him a squeeze turning back to the laptop. About fifteen minutes before the episode finishes I think I hear someone call my name. I take out one earphone before looking around. There's no one hear beside me and Luka. I look down at Luka to see he's still the same. Pushing a lock of hair from his eyes I put the earphone back in eating a chip. 'Ria' I hear someone say. This time they only said 'Ria', not 'Arrabella'.

Wait.

The only person that calls me Ria is...

My eyes go wide with realisation. I snap my had towards Luka, my eyes start tearing at what I see. His eyes are fluttering adjusting to the light that's faintly coming through the close blinds. I quickly release his hand moving the laptop on to the small coffee table next to the arm chair. I stand up bending I've the bed grabbing Luka's hand.

"Ria?" He says looking at me questioningly. I nod vigorously wiping the tears that have run down my cheeks..

"My boy!" I say starting to sob. I lean down crushing my lips to his hard. Gently holding his face in between my two hands I kiss him with all my might. The kiss is full of love, passion, anger and care. I moan when he bits my bottom lip gently. I pull away out of breath.