Piercings

Thankyou to all my readers!

Chapter Thirteen

Luka got all Alpha, possessive mate on me after the group of boys incident. I now have lots of big dark hickeys all over my chest and up both sides of my neck. I managed to only get two on one side of his neck. Argh.

"Can I get my nose pierced?" I yell out to Luka from the bathroom. I'm in the shower getting ready to go out. Luka said he's taking me out for dinner as an apology for the hickeys. I went all bitch on his ass and ended up beating the shit out of him. It's his fault! He deserved it! Now I can't wear any low cut shirts or tops till Saturday! Four days!

Sticking my head out the shower when I hear Luka yell out a 'what'.

"Come here then!" I yell out louder. I hear him groan meaning he has to get up off his ass and come to me. I glare at him as he mopes in looking depressed that he had to get up.

"Whuuut?" He groans out.

"Can I get my nose pierced." I say repeating myself and smiling.

"Why are you asking me?" He says snapping at me. Did he just-? Awh hell no.

My smile fades into a glare. Glaring at him I stick my head back in the shower turning the tap off and getting out. Wrapping a soft towel around my long wet hair and a big fluffy towel around my body I walk out of our bathroom ignoring his calls after me. Going in our walk in closet I slam the door shut in anger. Drying myself off, I rub some cocoa butter on my soft skin making me smell great.

Digging through my wardrobe I pick out a white tank top, light blue skinny jeans, my knee high pump heel boots as well as my short beige designer trench coat. Grabbing the wet towels and my black fluffy loop scarf I walk out of the closet and into the bathroom. Hang up the towels on my rack I put on the scarf making sure you can't see any of my hickeys. I brush my hair and brush my teeth once more making sure it's perfect.

After cleaning up the bathroom I glance behind me watching Luka get ready. His perfect ass looking bigger in his new underwear that I HAD TO WASH might I add. His muscles flexing when he slips on a loose singlet that says 'Frunk as duck' on the front.

I'll let you figure that out...

He slips on a pair of black skinny jeans along with his combat boots. Drying his hair with the towel he runs his hands through it styling it a little. He turns around smirking when he see's me checking him out.

Rolling my eyes I walk over to my bedside table picking up my phone, keys and lip balm. Putting my everything in my Kardashian purse I walk down the three flights of stairs still not talking to Luka. He knows I hate being snapped at. Shoutings even worse.

Setting my purse on the counter I raid the fridge seeking out a snack. Grabbing the bottle of whipped cream I shake the bottle opening my mouth and filling it up with the cream. Wiping the access of my lips I put it back cleaning the spout.

"Luka! Lets go!" I scream making the house echo. I grab my purse opening the front door when Luka walks done the stairs.

"Hey, hey, hey come here Arrabella." He says grabbing my hand. I sigh but stop obeying him.

"Look, I'm sorry for snapping at you. I know you hate it and I shouldn't have done it. I'm sorry." He says wrapping his muscular arms around my waist. Leaning my chest back, pushing our bottom halves closer I flick my hair out of my face looking at him properly. Looking up his eyes are full of regret and sincerity. Suddenly feeling guilty for over reacting a bit I pull his head down giving him a chaste kiss. Pecking my lips once more he pulls me outside towards his Mercedes.

Through out the car ride Luka was playing with my fingers and singing along to the music making me laugh.

"Where are we going?" I ask when he takes the wrong turn. He looks at me and grins.

"Well you said that you wanted to get you nose done sooooo whilst you were being a bitch and ignoring me a called in and made an appointment for us." He says smirking. The only thing I heard was when he called me a bitch!

"Did you just call me a bitch?" I say through gritted teeth looking towards the front window. I feel him freeze through my hand. Stopping at a red light he pulls my face towards him with both his strong hands placing hard, wet kisses all over my face mumbling a sorry between each one. I giggle smacking his hands away.

Turning his face forward he continues to drive when the light turns green. I start to get nervous when Luka parks in front of the Piercing/Tattoo Parlour. I get out fixing my scarf and into the parlour. Luka talks to the guy covered in tattoos and piercings at the front counter. I walk around the shop looking at the different type of tattoo designs people have drawn or got done them selves.

I stop in front of one particular drawing. It's a black wire mannequin stand shaped as a girls curvy figure. On the side of the chest/hips/thigh curve area it has a few words in neat cursive writing.

'Love who you are'

I feel arms wrap around my waist and a head nuzzle my neck. I lean back sighing still looking at the sketch.

"We're ready to go now if you want, do you want me to go first or you?" He says kissing my neck.

"I'll go" I say nervously. Taking my hand Luka leads me into a room that looks like a doctors room. There's a medical bed on the side with a tray with what I'm guessing I'd everything they need to do our piercings. I sigh softly.

Here we go...

Feedback! Thankyou!

Xxxx