Liar

Chapter Six

"Excuse me Alpha, Luna, uhm I'm Arrabella... I was just wondering it there was anything I could to do hel-ah!" I was cut off by the Luna running up to me and pulling me into a tight hug. She releases me and steps back holding my shoulder at arms length, the Alpha right behind her.

"Ooooh look at her Darren! She's so gorgeous!" Luna squeals glancing at the Alpha smiling looking me up and down.

"Calm down Deb, let her breath" Alpha says chuckling pulling her hands off my shoulders and making her take a step back.

"I'm Deb but you can call me mum!" Deb says grinning excitedly. I smile back and shake her hand.

"Arrabella Luna." I say bowing my head in submission. Deb tilts my chin up smiling.

"Call me Darren or dad. Your our daughter now. None if that Luna and Alpha crap. And especially no bowing heads! Your family. Family's are equal." He says rubbing my shoulder. Deb grins nodding her head vigorously.

"I have a daughter! An actual daughter! And she's beautiful Darren!" Deb says tearing up. I pull her into a hug and rub her back.

"Is there anything I can do to help mum?" I say grinning. Her eyes light up when I call her 'mum'. She shakes her head.

"No, you go find Luka! I'm sure he's sitting somewhere alone missing you." She says. My eyes water and my smile faulted when she says alone. No, he's not alone he's with the skank.

Deb notices and looks at Darren nudging her head towards the door way. He obviously gets the hint and kisses both of our foreheads walking out into the family room.

As soon as he walks out I burst into tears. Deb wraps her arms around me walking me over to the corner near the sink. She turns my around so leaning on the side with her hip against the sink. I start telling her everything that's been going on from Holly at school to when I asked about him marking me to when he stormed out to when I found them sitting together with her hanging off his arm. By the end of it her face was red with anger.

"It's okay Arrabella, your perfect for my boy. Boys are from a different planet what do you expect?" She says frowning.

"Where is that boy, I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind!" She yells storming out the door. Before I can stop her she's already out. I run back out and ask the pack where she went. They point to the back yard and smile. I smile back politely and chase after her. I can hear her yell but she stops mid sentence. I see her standing there shaking her head. I run to her.

"Deb don't worry abou-" I stop mid sentence when I turn my head to see what she's looking at. There I see Holly and Luka. His arms are around her, their lips locked. All the breaths been taken out of me. From the corner if my eye is see Deb shaking her head. She starts yelling which makes them break apart. But I can't hear anything.

All I can do is stand there with my hand over my mouth, mouth a gape with my eyes watery. Luka's eyes are wide as he pushes Holly away taking some steps back. He starts shaking his head reaching out for me but I shake my head vigorously.

"I thought I raises you better than this." Deb says tears in her eyes shaking her head. I hear her run into the house yelling out for Darren.

I take steps back but with my heals on I trip and fall on my ass. He rushes to help me up but when he touches me I see red.

"No! Get away from me! Get away!" I scream at him. He looks surprised and takes a few steps back. His eyes start to tear up as I speak. Holly walks up to us and starts talking.

"Don't be so surprised Arrabella. Do you remember your second day of school? Luka went home early because he said he had pack work to do? He was with me and we sure as hell weren't doing pack work." She says grinning. I shalt my head at her.

"That's not possible. I would've felt someth-." I stop mid sentence. I gasp. The pain in my chest! That was an hour after he left. I snap my head up to look at them.

"You knew. You knew I was your mate! You accepted me the day before! But you still went out with the slut! You've been leading me on for a whole week!" I scream at him. My knees get week and they buckle causing me to collapse on to the floor. I start sobbing and shake my head in disbelief. I hear him run towards me trying to pick me up. I throw his hands away and scream. He starts shaking his head looking at me with pleading eyes.

"I said get away!" I scream at him. He shakes his head and steps forward the pain in his eyes a clear. I take back and take off my heels and step back.

"I never want to see you again." I say looking him straight in the eyes. I start walking backwards before running back inside with my heels in my hand ignoring the calls from Deb, Sarah and Darren. I barge through Luka's door and start collecting my things. Shoving all my stuff into my bed I swap my heels for my black vans quickly shoving them on as well as my Forever New silver coat. I grab my bag and walk down the stairs texting mum and dad to meet me outside at the car. She replayed and said she's on her way out. As soon as I'm at the bottom of the stair case Deb pulls me into a bear hug which I return eagerly.

"Don't go! It was one kiss Arrabella please." She says grabbing my head in her soft hands crying. I shake my head holding her hands in mine.

"The day after I met Luka he said he had some pack work to do. An hour after he left I started feeling deep pains in my chest. I didn't know what it was till today. He was with her Deb. He lied to me. Even after he knew we were mates. He still went to her!" I say sobbing. She gasps and shakes her head hugging me again.

I pull back and wave back to her. Once I get in mums car I wipe my eyes and rest my head on the window. They don't question me about anything letting me have my space.

Going up to my room I change and cuddle up to my best friends pillow from back home. I miss Chase so much! He was the person I told everything to. I eventually slip into a deep sleep thinking about home.

Thanks guys! If you have an ideas you want me to put in message me and I'll try and do what I can to incorporate as much as possible.

xxxx