❥20

Kookie
- where are you?
- class almost starting and Jungkook is looking for you everywhere

You
- im sick af
- high fever and cold
- i wont be at skool today

Kookie
- omg
- any medicine with you?

You
- nope
- but sleep a while will heal it
- dont worry
- tell Jungkook i wont be school today

Kookie
- okay
- but take care
- drink more water
- don't walk too much

You
- ㅋㅋㅋ
- you're being like my mom

Kookie
- im not your mom

You
- wait someone knocked my door
- I'll open it
- wait meh

"Jungkook?" You gasped when you saw your boyfriend stood right in front of your room, in the girl's dorm. You look left and right before dragging him in since boys aren't allow in girls dorm, it's against the rules.

"What are you doing here?" You asked as you sneezed suddenly. Jungkook pass you a tissue then sigh deeply, "Next time, buy some spare medicine and put it at your room so whenever you're sick, you can have it." He said, very caring to his girlfriend as he took out the medicine pills.

"Ani.. they're bitter. Let me sleep will do." You push his hand back to him and crawl onto your bed, wrapping yourself like a person in a marshmallow. He let out a deep breath then pour a glass of water and sat beside you. "Eat, be a good girl." He said almost going mad like he used to be to you as you obeyed.

After you finish the drink, he took it and place it on your table and stare at you. "Didn't you read my message?" He asked while your eyes widened, "Did you send?" You asked then you unlock your phone to the message but they ain't.

"Nope.. you didn't." you show him your phone in a far distance as he stood up and cupped your face. "Look at me." He said as you look into his brown eyes.

"Who am I?" He questioned.

"Jeon Jungkook." You said his full name while he shook his head, asking the same question again.

"Boyfriend?" Again, he shook his head.

"I'm Kookie. Your one and only Kookie." His eyes soften as he took your phone and open your whatsapp showing the last message you have with Kookie.

Kookie
- I'm your boyfriend, Jungkook

You took it away and shook your, "what?!" You look into his eyes again as he nod, "Kookie is my nickname and I'm your Jungkook, your kookie." He press his lips on yours while you stare into his eyes, not believing he's the Kookie that always talks to you.

"I did once to approach you but you end up blocking me last year saying I'm somehow a stalker. I did my best to get your phone number from the student council and finally they give. I found my chance to make you mine but I didn't know how is your feeling to me so Kookie have to act innocent to approach you while I'll have to act bad to get you. Mianhae." He muttered the last words while hugging you tight.

"I-"

"I know you love me but you're just shy. Now let's stop with Kookie, I want to be your Jungkook, your yeobo now." He smiled and give you a peck on the forehead.

"Saranghae." You muttered when he tugged you to bed since fever is still running. "Nado." He smiled, sitting beside you to accompany you for the whole they.

E N D

Author: okay, not the best ending you expect but oh well.. I actually write this before I start the whole book and see the chapters are getting lesser and lesser lmao. So here's an announcement:

Meanie ver of social app.. Sexting
YAOI LOVE ROCKS ACTUALLY XD

Which means it's rated Mature book so if you're fine with it, you read. If you're not then ignore it, you can read uh.. who's book? Oh yea, Jinhoo from Up10tion soon. I'll be updating it rapidly [but not meanie] because I really want to finish all social app request that I've promised. I dont wanna break any promise so yea.. 😂😂

There's actually one more from BTOB member :3 but ill do it after Jinhoo.. What I've promised I'll do it so yea.. I'll update that rapidly including uh Busy Line. Hooo.. authornim is gonna be busy!! Bye!!