Twenty-one

Max could only wish to just record everything that has been happening in the elimination night but then the camera in front of them already did it for her. Sophia and Rose tried their best not to laugh in front of the camera, seeing Brittany and Cecilia standing beside each other, with no rose.

"This is the best thing that has ever happened in the Mansion." Sophia whispered to Rose and Max heard it. She couldn't agree more.

When they saw Brittany, all wet screaming and did a little hysterical action by the kitchen, they knew that their date was a complete failure. It was raining while they have a ride on a boat so they had to go under a shade, one staff said. Then everything went off and well, it did't go well, to be short, one staff added. Sophia Rose, Casey and Max couldn't help but snickered at the news.

"My reaction to Brittany? Well, Karma's a bitch." Max said at the interview and she wasn't even sorry. She may be a good girl now but never to mean and spoiled rich brats.

She took a glance from Brittany and Cecilia as they waited for Ian to decided. Emilia was beside her, smelling great and looking great-she added, and she saw Emilia gave off a little curve by the side of her lip when she looked at the two girls. So, she doesn't like Brittany after all, too.

"Ladies, please step forward." Mr. Anderson said. Cecilia slowly took forward, all tense and nervous. She gave off a long exhales, trying to calm herself down. Brittany, on the other hand, tried to remain a poise. She looked at the other girls and rolled her eyes at them before she looked at Ian again.

"I can't wait that she'll go hysterical again when she gets eliminated." Rose claimed.

"That would be a grammy." Casey whispered.

They all watch Ian holding the red rose. Why does he have to take these things so long? It's already obvious who deserves a second chance. Max thought. Oh right. Script. Duh.

Ian went towards Brittany and Cecilia in his gray silk suite and his rose. He looked at them both in the eyes with his blue ones. And before he could begin to giving the rose, Cecilia spoke out.

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't take this anymore. I don't want to be here no longer." Cecilia said, a tear went out from her eyes. Sophia and Rose looked at each other with their eyes widen. Casey's jaw dropped and Max could only stare. What did she just say?

"I'm sorry. I just-" Cecilia waved her hand at Ian when he approached her before she started to walk out of the set. The crew immediately followed her. Ian could only watch Cecilia walking away with a worry expression on his face, still holding the rose.

"I'll talk to her." Ian told Mr. Anderson before he went after Cecilia.

"What just happened?" Rose asked, couldn't seem to believe.

"Obviously, I'm saved." Brittany told Rose, crossing her arms together.

"You don't deserve it. We know he was about to give it to Cecilia." Sophia said, her voice was firm.

"And she quit. It's not my fault why she did that."

"Ladies. Please. Settle now." Mr. Richfields approached them and began to explain. "It seems like Ms. Cecilia decided to quit the competition and well-Ms. Brittany is save. Please head back to inside and have good night rest."

The ladies went back inside silently into their rooms. Sophia and Rose tried to keep their anger inside and tried to smile at the camera when one of them asked about what happened.

"It just happens." Sophia answered.

"Shocking but-what happened happen and we have no control over it." Rose said.

"That was close!" Casey lied on the bed with her arms and legs spread. Max sat on the vanity chair, slouching and pouting.

"Damn right it was close." Max sighed.

"Now there is 6 of us."

"That's right. Only 6 left."