To: Those Who Have Faith. 8/25/11

Start from the beginning

Okay, my mom has this education company, and some of her students went with us to go shopping in Maryland. So before, at the movies, they thought that I ditched them for my other friends.

I didn't mean to, really,. The one kid had to go pee, and three other people were gonna go with her so why the heck would I follow? Anyway, I guess they're real girls that can't go to the bathroom without all of their pack.

Blah.

So anyway, they were mad at me because I "ditched" them. So when everyone piled in, they started bashing on me! In front of Matthew!

I was soo embarassed.

TIP NUMBER TEN-

Don't cry or yell. Believe me, it makes it even worse.

He feels bad for you and he wants to come to your defense, but he might also get the feelingt aht your overreacting to the whole situation and whatever; that's definitely not good, okay?

Just sigh and remain silent, looking hurt and defenseless. That'll get you the best results.

____________

Guys, at this point, I'm like in love with this guy. I wish we didn't live in two different states; and I'm too much of a wimp to ask for his number.

Can you believe the wuss in me? But it's okay, because!

TIP NUMNER ELEVEN-

You need your crush's number?

Have no fear.

All you need to do is "I lost my phone; can I call it on yours?"

And after his number calls yours, you guys will both have each other's numbers. You save it, and he probably will save it too.

Or; if your more bold, just be like "Dude, give me your number so we can____<--insert inside joke"

In my case, it would be, "Dude, give me your number so I can text you to set up a time and place to beat you in an arm wrestle" or something like that.

___________

Okay, so I'm all about act yourself and if he doesn't like you back when your yourself, it's not worth it. But some of my friends told me that I acted too strong in front of my crushes, and that's a total turnoff.

This gets me worried. Should I act like myself and punch them when I laugh, bragging about my strength and how I can beat them in a fight(joking around and making them laugh) or act totally defenseless like a girl I'm supposed to be?

That's what gets me. If I act like myself, it's obviously not working towards getting me my first boyfriend. But I dont know if fates telling me that its not giving me a boyfriend while I'm acting myself because I have to change my ways; or telling me to be patientt and that a boy worth my time is coming.

TIP NUMBER TWELVE-

Are you confused as me? This is my suggestion to you-

Act yourself. If your naturally pessimistic, keep looking negative. If your naturally overly bubbly, stay preppy.

Because if you change yourself just for some dude and end up getting married to him, your gonna have to live a fake life until you get put in a grave.

_____________

So, there was this weird thing that happened- He was taking guitar lessons from the same guy as me! So guess what that means? We have the same recital!

I was so happy!

When I went in, I instantly knew which one was him. I sat next to him and we teassed each other, making fun of our hair and stuff. I don't know, that's just our relationship. I've never had a serious conversation with him before, and I hate it.

But oh well, maybe it'll come in time...

I told Matthew to hold my bracelets while I went to play. He put them in his breast pocket and gagged. "Why do they smell?!"

They were those ones that stink when they get wet.

Ugh, I shouldn't have given it to him. I was following my own tip..

TIP NUMBER THIRTEEN-(The one that I followed)

Need another excuse to talk to him or meet up with him?

Or maybe you want him to have a souvenir of you?

Give him something of yours to hold, and "accidentally" forget to get it back.

Problem solved.

Just make sure it isn't a smelly bracelet......

___________

When I was up to play(I was first because I had to leave first, and Matthew was second because he had to leave too), I was nervous. I started out okay, but then I stopped completely because I glanced up slightly and saw him looking at me.

I froze up, blanked out, stopped playing. I looked at my guitar teacher in panic, heard Matthew laugh, then I kept going with my piece, somehow stumbling through the rest half decently.

After hearing Matthew play, which was pretty good, I left, saying good bye to him.  And he gave me the bracelets back. GREAT.

Well, I was talking to Benjamin, who went outside after he heard his brother play, and stuttered when I saw Matthew come out. I accidentally called him mom. Then, when the door opened again, I was like, "Oh, mom!"

But it was really Matthew's dad.

TIP NUMBER FOURTEEN-

NEVER call your crush or anybody related to your crush "Mom", unless you want him to never let it go.

Believe me, I know that from experience.

Except, when you like having inside jokes with him, be my guest.

____________

Okay, so you might be asking yourself "Why would I listen to this girl about boy tips if she hasn't even had a boyfriend before?"

Well, my friend. It's called faith.

And to be in this story's journey with me, your gonnna need a lot of it.

Or you can just read it to laugh and make fun of me, that's what I would do.. HAHA..

TIP NUMBER FIFTEEN-

Have faith. In more ways then one, kayy?

_____________

Do you want to know somethign that really broke my heart?

So we were at hershey park about two weeks later, just Minnie, her sister and me. Minnie and I were sitting on a bench, waiting for everybody we went with to come out of the bathroom.(Well, just her sister, but still).

I asked her how she liked the new people in the jangoo group.

Guess what SHE said?

"Good. But I think Cathy and Matthew have a thing."

.....................................................................................................................................Silence.............................................................................................................Cricket.......................................................

SCREECH! CRACK! Heart break!

+End Scene+