Part 2 - The Pursue

Start from the beginning

      "Is that so, then have a nice day!" She said as she felt relief.

      "Yeah, we will." Ryoma said as he went ahead and waiting for Ryoga outside.

It was right after that, that Ryoga hurriedly came down from his room and searching throughout the living room. Nanako who sees that quickly smile and told him that Ryoma had already waiting for him outside. He quickly walk to the front door and saw Ryoma who was looking at the sky while smiling. He let out a relief sigh and walks towards him.

      "What are you looking at?" Ryoga asked as he is ready to come out.

      "The cloud...looks like Karupin." Ryoma said.

      "Seriously?" Ryoga quickly came and join Ryoma and curved a broad smile. "Ehh...seriously...it looks alike. And here I thought that you might be imagining things..."

      "Jeez....I'm so not into the daydreaming...I am more to the realist..." Ryoma protested as he was annoyed of Ryoga's words.

      "Well, the only things that you used to think about were tennis, Karupin and Ponta." Ryoga pointed out while shrugging his shoulder.

      "..." Ryoma just glared at Ryoga and stomped his feet on the ground and walk away from Ryoga.

      "Jeez, Ryo~ I'm sorry already~...Ryo~, Ryo~ma....Ryo-chan~"

      "Jeez, stop that Baka-aniki!" Said Ryoma who had stopped walking and turn to his older brother with a small pout.

      "Hehe~ So cute!" Said Ryoga while ruffling his hair lightly in a teasing manner. "Hmm...it's been a while since I last saw you wear your favourite cap." He added.

      "Umm...I wanna feel the sun and besides...people might recognize me..." Ryoma said almost whispering to Ryoga.

      "Alright! That's it, let's go!" Ryoga shouted, trying to avoid the topic.

As Ryoma heard that, he hurriedly walked outside the gate and calling for Ryoga to follow him faster. Ryoga just smiled and scratch his head while putting his hand inside his pocket and walks towards the excited Ryoma who was smiling.

      "Hurry, Ryoga!" Ryoma shouted.

      "Careful Ryoma! Jeez, it's not like that place would disappear..." Ryoga said.

      "Come on, don't ruin today's weather, Ryoga."

      "Yeah, yeah, I got it. Just be careful not to use up too much energy or you'll be tied up on the bed again." Ryoga warned Ryoma.

      "Tch, you are ruining my mood." Said Ryoma, pouting.

      "Sorry, sorry..." Ryoga said while patting Ryoma's head gently.

They both started to walk out of the residential area slowly. Ryoma was humming happily as he was enjoying the empty lane and road as well as the scenery of the residential area. Ryoga was smiling as he heard Ryoma started to hum his favourite song. He pulled Ryoma closer to him. It was a few minutes later that the 8 former members of Seigaku middle sdhool Tennis club were walking towards Echizen's house with a happy and excited smile on their face. Contented that they would finally see their youngest members after one year of disappearance.

Nanako was happy to see the clean house and starting to relax while enjoying some tea and snacks in front of the television when suddenly she heard the bell ringing. She slowly walks towards the front door, only to gasp as she saw Ryoma's former team members standing in front of her with a broad smile on their face except for the captain who remain expressionless and calm. She was so shocked that she had forgotten how to speak and keep on staring at them until Tezuka clears out his throat to speak up.