Part 2 - The Pursue

Start from the beginning

      "Ugh, I hate those." Ryoma said and even shoved it with his disgust expression whenever he saw the pills.

      "I hate these too, but you need them." Ryoga said and he shrugged his shoulder a little.

      "Umm..." Ryoma wanted to protest but he knows better when he skipped those pills, his mother would faint when she knows about it. Worrying his mother more than she already did, is something that he would never do. "Fine..."

      "After these, I'll bring the orange cake from that café. I asked Nanako to buy them when she went to buy the groceries, so be good." Said Ryoga.

      "Really?" Ryoma's eyes seems to sparkle hearing the words 'Orange cake' especially from the café that he went with Ryoga earlier. He loves them.

      "Now...open wide..."

      "I know already, I'm not a kid!" Said Ryoma.

      "Ouh...really, then...no orange cake, huh?" Teased Ryoga.

      "Ah! Meanie..." Said Ryoma while pouting.

      "Sorry, sorry. Just joking." Man, he sure loves to tease his baby brother and see him pout. He looks so adorable when he is pouting and cheerful.

Right after Ryoma finishes taking his pills, Ryoga came in with his rewards. A slice of Orange cake, Ryoma's favourite. Ryoma happily eat them while smiling so happily that it makes Ryoga to watch over him and smile. He patted Ryoma's head gently and smile at him. He love his dear little brother so much that he would do anything that it takes to make him happy and to see him smile.

      "Tomorrow...once you feel better, we'll have the walk again, okay?" Ryoga asked.

      "Really? Promise?" Ryoma asked while smiling with a few crumbs sticking to his cheek.

      "Yeah, I promised." Ryoga said and giggled as he pick the crumbs and eat them.

The day is over and now the night came, Ryoma was sitting at the living room, watching a series while petting Karupin on his lap with Ryoga and Nanjiroh when Rinko called out to them for dinner. Karupin slowly jumped down and wait for Ryoma to follow her when Ryoga took her on his arm. Ryoma slowly follows them to the dining table and Nanjiroh was yawning and scratch his head as he follows his sons trails to the dining table.

As the Echizen's household were enjoying their dinner, somewhere in Atobe's mansion, the young master was on the phone talking to the specialist and famous doctors from Japan and also from the overseas about Ryoma's condition and health. He kept on rubbing his forehead for a while now. It seems that the doctors and the specialist kept on telling him how hard and impossible it is to cure that boy and that made him furious and worried.

      "Why can't anyone just cure him!" Keigo was shouting inside his room when suddenly his butler came over and bring him a phone.

      "Keigo-bocchan sama, there is a call from a specialist from German that would like to have a word you." He said as he hand over the phone to Keigo.

      "Hello..." Keigo speak as he put the phone close to his ear, listening intently and unconsciously he had been gripping his knuckle hard till it turns white.

XxXxX

Ryoma was ready to go out when suddenly Nanako called out to him from the kitchen.

      "Ryoma-san! Aren't you waiting for Ryoga?" She asked worriedly.

      "Ah, I am. I'm just wearing my shoes." He said.