Chapter 1 - Belle

Hope you like it <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'I hate waking up to reality' I thought as i tried to shut my alarm off....Aaarghh!!! Jumping down my bunk bed, I tied my hair into a messy bun and ran into the washroom. I poured my Bath&Body Works lavender bubble bath liquid and turned the tap on. I disappeared under the bubbles washing the bad thoughts away......

I got out of the washroom and unplugged my iPhone 6s plus only to find 10 missed calls all from my beloved, miss Lacey Heart.

Talking about Lacey, she is my best friend, the typical drop dead gorgeous blonde girl who is one of the popular girl in school and goddamn rich!!! When you get to know her she is the weirde.......

'RING!!!RING!!!'

I answered my phone to hear Lacey screaming,"GET DOWN NOW!!! I've been waiting outside your house for 20 mins!!"

Calming my nerves I tell her," So sorry I will be out in 10. By the way, class starts only by 8:30 pm, right?? then why the rush!! Anyways i am getting dressed and after that i just have to give my mom her medicines......."

"Fine,hurry up!" she says cutting me off.

I put on a blue,black,red knee-length neck tie dress and tied my hair into a side pony

I put on a blue,black,red knee-length neck tie dress and tied my hair into a side pony. I ran downstairs to the kitchen and made a sandwich for mom and me. I went into my mom's room with a glass of hot water and the prescribed tablets which she has to take in the morning.

I saw my mom sleeping, the sun rays gently falling on her pale face making her pain evident. I shook her gently only to see her wince making me want to ball up and cry. She opened her eyes and smiled at me assuring me that she is fine.

"Dear is Isaac home ?" mom asked looking worried.

"Oops!! I forgot to call him...its okay, I will call him on my way. Though I am sure that I am sued...... He hates being late for school!!" Mom rolled her eyes stating the obvious and let out a little chuckle! I love it when I am the reason to make her happy.

I kissed her on her forehead and told her that her sandwich is in the oven and that she has to take her vitamin tablet after breakfast."thanks Belle...I love you!" she says.

I reply back while pulling on my paired shoes,"love you too mommykinns..!!"

!!"