Kirby Comes to Earth

Hi guys! This is the official 1st chapter of the story. As you noticed, this one is a lot longer than the last chapter ;)

Here are the character descriptions. You can get to know a little more about the OCs before you actually meet them (although you've already met Sheila).

Sheila: One of the main characters of the story (the others being Kirby and Meta Knight). She has wavy dark brown hair and usually keeps her hair in a ponytail. She is a big fan of Maroon 5 and isn't ashamed to show it. Her least favorite subject is math and she would do anything to avoid it. Sheila is somewhat smart but slacks off in school. However, she is a big fan of video games, especially Nintendo.

Lisa: Sheila's best friend. Lisa has straight brown hair. She has a lot of common sense, but sometimes doesn't think out of the box. She is probably as smart as Sheila and is also a slacker. Lisa is best in sports, since she loves to play softball. She is sometimes considered a tomboy, although she does not consider herself to be one.

Dorothy: One of Sheila's good friends. Dorothy has straight black hair and usually keeps her hair down. She also wears glasses. She is considered to be the smartest out of the four. Dorothy is a hard worker and somewhat of a dork. She is considered to be wise beyond her years and is a studious person. Her favorite hobbies are watching anime and reading books and fanfiction.

Stephanie: She is another one of Sheila's friends. She has naturally straight dark brown hair, but curls it every day for school. Stephanie is considered the laziest person of the group and shows no effort in school. She is a bit of a drama queen and tends to make a big deal out of everything, although she only does that once in a while. Stephanie's specialty is her skills in performing arts. She is very musical and also takes ballet, jazz, and tap lessons.

Well...I'll let you read the chapter now, but please remember to review! Feedback is appreciated! It shows that I have an audience ;)

Earth - September 21

Sheila woke up to her beeping alarm clock. She turned it off and went back to sleep. 30 minutes later she woke up again, and realized she was late for school. Oh dear, she thought. I woke up late again. I should have just woken up when the alarm went off...

She loved sleeping in and hated waking up early, like any other teenager. Ever since she started middle school, she had a hard time finishing her homework on time and having a good night's rest. On top of that she had extracurricular activities and a busy social life.

I better get out of bed now before I get into even more trouble, Sheila thought.

She grudgingly got out of bed and brushed her teeth, then took a shower and changed into jeans and a Maroon 5 t-shirt. Sheila was a big fan of Maroon 5. She had posters of them plastered all over her room.

She checked her room to make sure she didn't forget anything and went downstairs to make breakfast. Sheila made a bowl of cereal for herself and was about to eat it when her dad looked up from the newspaper he was reading and said, "Good morning, sweetie!"

"Morning, Dad," she mumbled. She wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone right now. She was thinking about whether it was a good idea to do her biology homework before school started or during her first period.

"Having a bad day already? But you just woke up!" he chuckled.

"Dad...I'm not in the mood right now," Sheila grumbled.

"Whoa! No need to be angry," her dad replied. "Sheesh...girls these days. If you're always going to be grumpy, I don't think you're ever going to get a boyfriend. Not like I want you to have one right now though..."