"As long as they keep their distance away from us. I'm good. I don't need camera shoving and flashing right now." Locking my phone away before cuddling more to Justin.

"We should go out tonight. Have dinner with the others. How's that sound?"

I lifted my head up a little and look at him with a smile. "Sounds great babe. Where do you wanna go?"

"I remember there's a nice restaurant some where near here. Let's check it out." He suggested as he plays with my semi wet hair.

"Cool." I muttured. Laying back down.

"You know.." He started. I hummed.

"You haven't kissed me properly today. You've been so busy with your god damn photo shoot." I heard Justin whines.

I lifted my head again and raise an eyebrow at him. Giving him a "are you serious look?!".

"Don't give me that look. I'm fucking serious Kendie." He moped again.

I giggle and sat up. I turn to him and swing a leg to straddle him. Sitting on his lap while his arms are spread on the coach. Like a boss as fuck.

"Well. What do you want me to do then huh?" I seductively asked him. Placing my hands on his tattooed chest. Arching my body slightly, brushing my covered breasts on his chest.

I can practically feel his breathing heaved. Gotcha.

"What's wrong baby? Cat got your tongue?" I asked him again as slither my hands up his chest and wraps them around his shoulder.

A sexy growl erupts from his throat and suddenly he grabs my bum with both his manly hands. Groping them slightly, making me groan.

"Don't tease me like that babe. You don't know who you playing with. I always win in this kind of game." He huskily growled at me. Making me moan slightly. How sexy can this guy get?

"You think you can handle me babygirl?" He asked again. Still groping my ass. Making a pleasurable sensation spread through my body. Causing my body to heat up and my core to moisten.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" He mimicked, smirking at me. I glare at him.

"You talk to much." I said before grabbing him roughly. Slamming our lips together.

Our molded with each other. Syncing with each other perfectly. Our bodies turns hot despite after the swimming event earlier.

I felt Justin's lips parted and begun licking my lower lip. Asking for entrance which I denied, making him moan irritatedly. I couldn't help but smirk at the kiss but gaspe when I felt his hold on my butt hardens. Giving him an opportunity to enter his tongue inside my mouth. Making me moan in the kiss, causing Justin's turn to smirk.

The bastard always know how to get what he wants huh?

After a long hard and hot make out session, eventually we pulled apart for air. Both of us flushed and panting. Our foreheads pressed on each other as we both lock eyes at one another.

"How's that for a kiss?" I panted.

"Not bad at all. But you got me so hard babe." He chuckles at me.