Chapter 10

~Justin's POV~

The alarm started blaring, waking me up with a groan. That's right. Today's the day that we all gonna ride Kendie's yacht.

I slam off the alarm with my eyes still closed and try reaching out to hug my queen but my arms just found an empty space.

Snapping my eyes open and sat up, looking around to find her. Where the hell is she? I look over at the clock and saw its only 6:30 in the morning. The others are still asleep.

"Where is that girl?" I muttured before standing up.

I put on some basketball shorts and slip my slippers on. Standing up, I heard murmuring downstairs. Who the hell is up at this hour?

Walking towards the door and swung it open. I followed the voice and it's coming from downstairs. Peering over the railing I saw Kendie laying on the couch, asleep and a make up artist is doing her make up, while Steven on the other hand is sitting on one of the single couches, talking on the phone.

Their shooting pretty early. It's barely even 7am. I decided to go down and greet them.

"Justin! There you are!" Steven greeted as I walk down the stairs.

"Hi man. You guys are early." We both do a bro hug before I sit near Kendie's feet on the edge of the long couch but not before taking a pic of her sleeping form while the make up artist's finishes her up.

I went to instagam and posted the pic. Kendie is wrapped in her fux fur comforters, only her head is sticking our and the make up artist is brushing some blush or what the hell is it on her cheeks.

Captioning the pic "rough morning huh? ❤️👑"

"So Steven. What's the shoot all about?" I asked him, before putting my phone away.

"Same old shoot. She's the new cover of GQ. So we'll be doing some nude shoots and what not. Nothing new." He shrugged, eyes still on his phone.

"Nude shoots?" I asked, quite not happy about it.

"Yeah. Is there a problem?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

"No. It's just thats..." I tried finding the right words to say and not to look like a overprotective boyfriend.

Ever since me and Kendie became official, I couldn't help myself but be more protective of her. And to be honest I never felt this way before. Ever.

"Justin. Kendie's a super model. She's done this hundreds of times already. It's part of her career." He explained to me carefully.

"Yeah. I know." I answered back.

I know she's done this before. And it's part of her career and she's used to this. But knowing other people, specially men got to see her like that other than me. Irked me a lot.

"So there's no problem now is there? Are you done? We're behind schedule you know." Steven said as he turns to the make up artist.

"Yeah. All done."

"Then wake her up and we can get this over with." Steven said, shutting his phone off and standing up.

"Hey. Babe. Wake up. It's time to do your shoot." I gently shook her up.

She begun groaning and soon after that her eyes fluttered open. She blinks for a few seconds before smiling up to me.