Chapter 11

The ocean looks beautiful. The sea always makes me calm and relax. It's my escape from all the negativity in my life.

Right now me and Justin are both laying on a beach bench. Him laying on top of me. His head on my stomach, arms around my waist. While my arms are draped over his shoulder.

Both of us are just watching his friends and family having fun. The boys are swimmimg and doing some jet ski with the kids.

"Their having a lot of fun." I smile as my eyes fixed on the happy group.

Justin nodded as he snuggles up to me more.

"Look! Wow!" Jazmyn excitedly pointed to some people doing Flydive.

Me and Justin stood up from our position and walks over to the edge of the yacht to watch the guys do some stunts.

"How awesome is that?" Chaz excitedly said.

"Wow. That's so cool." I observe them.

The others were quite amaze aswell.

"Wanna go for it babe?" Justin asked. Turning towards me.

My eyes lits up as I nodded at him excitedly. Not to soon later we found ourselves already putting on the contraptions for the Flydive.

A guy was strapping the equipment around my feet as I put my head gear on. I wince slightly as I felt the guy accidentally tightens the strap around my ankle.

"Yow! Easy on my girl. You're making it too tight man." Justin snapped at the guy. Causing the poor boy to pale a little.

He turns towards me. "I'm so sorry mam. I..."

"It's ok. Don't worry about." I giggle down at him. Making him blush and nodded timidly.

Justin finished putting on his equipments as he started to lift himself on the air. He falls a couple of times making me laugh at him.

I stood up and lift myself into the air aswell. I fell a couple of times too but the water made my falls harmless.

Justin grabs both of my hands as we both tried keeping ourselves steady in the air. Laughing our heads off.

"Having fun babe?"

"You have no idea." I laughed at him, still balancing myself.

"Well. After this we could try a different kind of fun in our..."

When suddenly I fell, accidentally pulling Justin with me in the water.

I laugh again as we both raise up in the air.

"You were saying?" Raising an eyebrow at him.

"Whatever." He frowns deeply as water drips from his scrunched up eyebrows.

After few more minutes it was the others turn so both me and Justin took a little rest inside the yacht. Justin sat on the L coach while I lay my head on his lap, scanning my phone.

"We're like all over the internet." I frowned slightly raising my phone up to him.

Justin took it and scan through the article. It was full of long distanced pics of me and Justin few days ago. Both of us are either walking the seashore hand in hand or relaxing on the beach bench. Cuddling with each other.

"Even from a long distance angle huh? They always find a way to reach us. Nosy bastards." Justin murmured angrily before giving me back my phone.