Ch 14: Just One Problem...

Finally. After nearly eight months, you and Jungkook are together. In a relationship. Dating. Are a couple. Are boyfriend/girlfriend.

Every day when Jungkook holds your hand and kisses you on the cheek, you have to pinch yourself to make sure it's not a really good dream.

I'm living the life of what every fangirl dreams of, you tell yourself every so often. That, makes me the luckiest girl in the world. And you never want to stop living this fantasy.

However, there is a problem. A pretty big one, in fact, and ones all idols face.

Dating scandals.

Jungkook is only 19 in Korean age, and has only debuted for a few years. Bangtan has been around enough not to be called rookies, but they definitely won't be allowed to date. Plus, his girlfriend isn't even a little bit famous.

To break it up, Jungkook and you face three groups of people that need to be 'deceive'. You two made a list yesterday during lunch (where no one saw your interaction, except for maybe a squirrel) and decide to keep these audiences in mind.

1. The public plus the media. Fans, reporters and paparazzi have the eye of a hawk when it comes to catching celebrities on public dates. You'll also need to stay clear of the coffee shop and the cinemas with Jungkook for now.

2. Big Hit Entertainment. The manager is very controlling, and very scary. He was even suspicious of Jungkook going on a date in Melbourne and successfully stopped him. Other company staff members will know your every move, so there's no free time for you two to meet, except during school time.

3. Other BTS members. They know Jungkook better than anyone else. If they detect a foreign scent, a lip gloss mark, then they'll be extremely suspicious. Jungkook and the rest of the members are very close like real brothers, but if Jungkook tells them about your relationship, they might be blackmailed into telling the company about it. Better safe than sorry.

Overall, you and Jungkook basically can't tell anyone. It's a complete secret. You can't tell your closest friends and he can't tell his members.

But for love, you're both going to risk it for the biscuit. Jungkook also told you yesterday that he's your first girlfriend. You tell him that it's the same for you.

Ah, sweet young love. All you can do is wear disguises during dates and hope for the best.