Ch 1: But I'm Just a Fan

You're at the fan meeting and you notice he's staring at you. You're confused and flustered, and also very shy. After the meeting that went for 30 minutes but felt like 30 hours, he approaches you. He says hi shyly and smiles. You say hi back. You think he sees you as another fan, so you ask nervously ask for a selfie with him. He is surprised at first but remembers he is a popular idol and takes a step closer to take the pic with you. His face so close next to yours, almost touching. You're having trouble breathing. It's your bias, right next to you. It seems like he is nervous too. He takes in the scent of your hair, your smile, and your everything. The pic-taking is over. Much to your surprise, he asks for your name. You tell him, stuttering. Then, when you're just about to leave, he calls you back. He hesitates. Finally, he opens his mouth.

"I just wanted to tell you, that's you're really pretty. Beautiful, even."

He then tells you that he's been staring at you and noticing you since you walked in. You laugh lightly. You have no idea why your bias is saying this. Does he do this to everyone?

Suddenly, he takes a deep breath and asks, "May I have your number? I would love to meet you again."

You're shocked. You don't know what to say. But, how could you say no to a sweet guy like him? You tell him your number, and he winks at you. Your heart flutters, and finally able to walk away.