Always Had A Thing For Bad Boys [A Draco Malfoy Love Story] (19)

**Sam's POV**

Draco thought he could dispose of me that quickly.

Idiot.

To be honest, I'm not sure how I survived.  I mean, I was dead.  I was.  But then, I don't know.  It was like I wasn't fully dead.  Like the spell didn't fully go through to me.  Well whatever happend, all I know is that I'm alive.  And I'm pissed.

Everyone was looking at me now.  I scowered the room looking for one person and one person alone.  And then I found him.  Draco Malfoy.  The one who tried to kill me.

"Sam!!" He said jumping up.  I walked over towards him calmly.  I held no expression in my face, even though I wanted to punch him in the gut.

"Sam I thought you were gone forever!" Draco said about to hug me.

"Expelliamous!" I shouted.  His wand flew back.  Draco stared at me in confusion.  Idiot...

"You tried to get rid of me" I muttered so only he could hear.  Draco looked at me.  His eyes were glistening with water.

"Sam you don't understand" Draco said.  He tried to grab my arm but I pulled it away before he could.

"Oh I understand.  I wasn't good enough for you anymore so you decided to dispose of me.  Oh I understand Draco" I said in disgust.  I didn't care that just about every single person in the room could hear out conversation.  I didn't care anymore. 

"Sam, you don't.  Please.  Let me explain" Draco said coming closer.

"Get away" I said raising my wand at him.  Draco didn't back away.  I scowled at him.

"Sam, I love you" Draco said pleadingly.

"Yeah, and you show it by trying to kill me!" I shouted at him. 

"Sam, please you have to understand me" Draco said.

"No Draco!!  Get away!!!" I shouted backing away.

"Sam please!!" Draco begged.

"Sam..." Someone from behind me said.  Almost like they couldn't believe I was actually there.  I turned around.  My father was there.  He looked at me.  Relief filled his face. 

"Back to your houses.  Everyone.  NOW!" Snape yelled.  Everyone departed the dining area except for Draco, Snape, and I.  Snape came rushing toward me.  His arms wrapping around me and lifting me in the air.

"I've been so worried" Snape whispered.  He pulled back.  His eyes were starting to fill with water.

"Sam, please.  Let me explain" Draco said softly.  I looked over at Snape.  He nodded yes.  I agreed but was glaring at him the entire time.

"Voldermort made me do it.  Sam he made me.  He said that if I didn't do it he would.  Painfully." Draco said.  He looked like he was about to cry.  Did I care?  No.  He killed me!  Or....attempted to?

"How did I survive then?  If you used an unforgivable curse?" I asked confused.

"I don't know" He said puzzled.

"Maybe you just suck at spells" I joked.  I was still mad at him, but....I did love him.  And after all this crap we've been threw since the past six years, we still loved each other.  Don't get me wrong I was so going to make him pay for almost killing me, but....I still loved him.  The prat who tried to kill me.

Yeah, that's a story to tell the kids.  Wait......kids??????

"I have an answer to that" Snape chimed in.  We both looked directly at him.