Always Had A Thing For Bad Boys [A Draco Malfoy Love Story] (12)

Chapter Twelve:

**Jeremy's POV**

I paced around in the Ravenclaw common room.  I couldn't stop thinking about that girl.  She was beautiful.  Perfect.  I sighed.  She was with that Draco kid though.  They seem pretty serious.  I had to break them up.  Some how.  I knew I had to do whatever it takes. 

"Relax Jeremy!  You haven't stopped pacing for five minutes now" Missy said.  I turned to my sister.  She had golden hair that fell down past her shoulders.  She also had blue eyes like me.  We were twins.  I stared at her.  My sister was the only one who could really understand me.  She always knew what I was thinking. 

"I can't get my mind off of that girl" I said pacing again.  "I need a strategy to break them up" I thought out loud. 

"Oh my evil brother.  Aren't you ever going to give up your schemeing ways?" Missy shook her head and said in mock disappointment.  I smiled my evil smile. 

"Course not!" I said.  She gave me an evil smile too.

"Neither am I"

My grin widened.  She was in.

**Sam's POV**

I fluttered down the hallway.  I wasn't sure where I was going.  I just knew I was in love.....

With my worst enemy.  Well former enemy.  Draco said he would be right back to walk me down to class.  So I waited by a wall and leaned up against it.  The hallways soon emptied and I was left alone standing there.  Where is he??  I started walking around.

"Draco?" I asked. I turned around the corner and gasped.

There Draco and some girl were snogging.  I hid halfway behind the corner so they wouldn't see me.  But it was too late.  Draco had heard my gasp. 

"Sam.  Okay I know this looks bad" Draco said half spazzing out.  Tears started to fill my eyes.

"How could you?!" I shouted at him.

"Face it girl.  He's moved on" The golden haired girl said about to kiss him.

"No!!  I haven't!!" Draco said pushing her away.

"Oh you want to play like that do you?" She said obviously trying to be seductive and obviously failing epically.

"No!  No playing!  I don't even know you!" Draco exclaimed.  My heart felt like it had been burned, crushed, stomped, hammered, stabbed, and so many more things. 

"Well I don't want to intrude on this" I gestured to the girl trying to kiss him.  I stormed away.  And to think I actually thought I had loved him.  Stupid.  Stupid stupid stupid.

"Want to talk?" Someone asked sympathetically.  I jumped and spun around.  It was that Jeremy kid. I shook my head no and started crying. 

"Hey it's going to be alright" Jeremy said enwrapping me in a hug.  He smelled like citrus fruit.  I breathed in his scent. 

"Don't worry about him.  Sam right?  I'm Jeremy" He smiled.  It was a dazzling smile.  I half-smiled.

"Yeah I'm Sam" I said. "Thanks" I said. 

"Don't worry about it.  Want me to walk you down to class?" Jeremy asked.  We walked slowly.  We were already late as it was so we might as well just skip Charms class.  Potions was next so we definately had to show up there.  I sighed as Jeremy took me away from the event that had just ocured.  Draco was screaming his head off at the girl.  I know it was just an act though.  He didn't really love me.  It was all just bullsh-

Before we turned the corner I could have sworn I saw the girl nod towards Jeremy's direction and him nodding back.

Maybe it was just my imagination......

**Draco's POV** [note:JEREMY IS EVIL!!!]

A girl with golden hair walked past me.  She smiled and waved.  I ignored her.  I was on my way to meet Sam.  The girl of my dreams.  Literally.  Sam was so perfect.  Her smile.  They way she made me laugh.  I sighed dreamily.  I quickly snapped out of my googly eye'd state. 

Keep your cool Draco.

I was about to go meet Sam when a girl grabbed me.  She had golden hair and blue eyes. 

"Hey there big boy" She whispered.  I tried to get free from her but she was strong. 

"Get off" I said pushing her away.  She was so weird.  She reminded me of Pansy Parkinson.  Stupid pug-faced girl.

I could hear footsteps coming towards us.  It was probably Sam.  I turned to go meet her when the girl kissed me.  I struggeled to get free but she pressed me against the wall so I was trapped.

Holy crap.  Holy crap.  Holy crap.

I heard a gasp.  The girl finally stopped to turn her head and see.  She had a smug smile on her face. 

"Sam.  Okay I know this looks bad" I said spazzing out.  Tears started to fill in Sam's eyes. 

Oh no.  No no no no no.

"How could you?!" Sam shouted at me. She looked hurt. 

"Face it girl.  He's moved on" The golden haired girl said about to kiss me again.

I had had enough with this demented girl.  She was even more wacked up than Luna.  And that's saying something.

"No!!  I haven't!!" I said pushing her away.

"Oh you want to play like that do you?" She said obviously trying to be seductive.  I clenched my fists.

"No!  No playing!  I don't even know you!" I exclaimed angrily.  Sam looked so upset.  I just wanted to comfort her.

"Well I don't want to intrude on this" she gestured to the girl trying to kiss me and stormed away.

"Now look what you've done?!" I shouted angrily at her.

"I was just playing" She said tracing shapes on my robes.

"Get away from me you jacked up girl!!" I shouted.  I looked over at Sam.  She was walking away with that Jeremy kid from Potions class.  He had his arm around her. 

I noticed the girl beside me nod.  I glanced back at him.  I could have sworn I saw him nod back.  Did they know each other??  Was this some scam or something?  A prank??

I was going to kill this guy once I got my hands on him.  I wanted to strangle his stupid neck and turn him into a frog.  To think he can just steal my girl....

Like what I did to Potter.

Man, Karma's a bitch.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry about the foul language btw peeps.  hope u liked it!!!  btw i will update this once a week.  Same with my other books.  It's just too much to update all 5 every day.  sides they might be longer that way ;) ps when school started u guys r going to get have to get used to only my updating once a week.  homework and such (bleh!!)