Day One (Final Chapter)

Start from the beginning

"We could not say a word & just be ourselves & see who notices first."

"That could be fun. My money's on Denny."

I laughed, nodding my head. "But your mom is pretty keen on that type of stuff... she might notice first."

"True." Demi said, rubbing her hand up & down my shaft, that was getting harder by the second. Her body came up so her mouth was close enough to kiss me, then I moved, quickly, grabbing her around the waist so I could move us & be over top of her. I kissed her mouth, aggressively, nudging my er.ection along her sweet spot. Her hands gripped my shoulders, her nails going into the skin on my back as she moaned, quietly into my mouth. I slowly, slid my c.ock into her opening, then plunged it in harder as she held me tight, her moaning getting louder. The moans turned into drawn out groans as I pushed up into her, over & over. The groans became screams as I quickened my pace, then several thrusts later, we were peaking together, crying out, erotically.

I stared deep into Demi's eyes once our breathing slowed down, then kissed her lips, softly. "God, I love you so much. It feels like my heart might burst."

"I know exactly what you mean. Promise me it will always be like this."

A breath came out my nose, in an amused way, as I grinned down at her. "Didn't I promise you enough last night?"

"I want one more."

"For now." I laughed as I pulled myself out of her, making us both shudder. "I promise, my dear Demi. I am going to love you so much & so severely, that it will always feel like this." I said before I laid beside her & leaned my head on my hand.

"And I promise to let you love me that much." She smirked, then started giggling. Her phone rang again, making her giggles stop as she reached for her phone. She sighed, loudly, then placed the phone back on the nightstand.

"Was it the same person who's been calling?" I asked as she sat up.

"Yea. I'm going to shower. Want to join me?"

"Demi, who is calling you? Is it your mom? Denny?"

She sighed, again, reaching for the robe & slipping it on as she stood. "It was Liam."

My heart felt funny as I winced. "Oh."

"He'll give up at some point." She turned to look at me. "You coming with me to shower?"

I nodded then got out of bed to follow her to the shower. Showering with her was interesting. Yea, we had made love before & I'd seen her without clothes, in dim lighting, but seeing her in the bright lights of the bathroom, was a whole different experience. It was even better that she was soaking wet & sudsy. I tried to focus on the task at hand, but we both got a little distracted with each other. The hot water turning cool, was totally worth it.

Demi wrapped a towel around her chest as I wrapped one around my waist & we headed back to her bedroom. Once in the room, I grabbed her around the waist & smiled down at her, then leaned to kiss her, softly. As I was kissing her, her phone rang again & I let out a frustrated groan. "Maybe I should answer your phone & tell Liam what's up." I smirked as I let go of her & started walking to the nightstand.

Demi's mouth fell open as she lunged toward her phone. "You will not talk to him." She said, looking at her phone. "I just don't know what to say to him."

"Easy... tell him that you accept his apology, but you don't feel like you can be with him, anymore."

"What if I just keep ignoring him?" She asked, scrunching up her face, adorably.