Chapter 3

*Disclaimer*

* This is my own original story but I'm using character based of the manga and Anime series "One Piece". All characters, and rights to those characters, belong to Eiichiro Oda and the Series "One Piece". Please read the author note at the end of this story for important information.*

Chapter 3

' *A day ago in the afternoon*

"LAND HOOOOO!" Usopp said to the crew with the speaker system as he was using the telescope to spot the island. "The fog has cleared since this morning and were close to the island. Prepare to set the anchors!"

As everyone heard Usopp, everyone was running to the deck to get a good view of the island. The island was very small compared to the other islands that the Straw hats have been on, but enough where there are places to go and have fun. The island was a shape of a crescent and it was very fortified. There were huge metallic walls that were covering the whole island and in the middle was a gigantic gate.

"Wow! That some heavy weaponry." Franky said as he was looking at the weapons that were alongside the wall. "Those walls must be really thick if they are able to place cannons inside the walls. Do you think this is a marine base?" Franky said.

"I don't know, they don't have a Marine or a World Government flag, and they haven't fired at us yet." Robin said trying to inspect the area.

"Well hopefully there aren't any marines here, because we have to stay on this island until the log resets. Maybe they haven't seen our Jolly Roger yet." Nami said. "Its best we put down the flag that they don't grow suspicious." As she was talking, she felt someone poking her shoulder and she turned to find Zoro with a sweat drop.

"I think you're a little too late for that." Zoro said as he was pointing behind him. Nami started to follow the direction of his finger until she saw what he meant. Behind Zoro was Luffy, who was scooting back little by little with his hands stretched. She followed the other end of the stretched out hands until she saw that his hands were holding onto Sunny's head. She than realized that Luffy was about to catapult to the base.

"Luffy, what are you doing!?" Nami exclaimed as Luffy was still stepping back. She than started to follow him so she can stop him but it was too late. He started to smile at her and started to laugh.

"I'm just going to say hi." And with that he blasted off. Everyone was looking at him soaring into the sky until he made it into the island and couldn't be seen behind the walls. It was that moment, when they heard a scream coming from the other side.

"That doesn't sound too good." Usopp said, secretly fearing for his life. The crew expected to hear more come from the wall such as screams but everything was silent except the ocean.

"Well let's just keep moving forward until we reach the gate. Get ready, because we might be attacked." Zoro said with a smirk as his hand rested on the handle of his swords."

"Then who is going to protect me!?" Usopp said as he was cowering behind the mast.

"Screw that! Who's going to protect me?!" Nami said in protest.

"I will Nami-Swannnnn!" Sanji said.

The Straw Hat Crew ship was sailing to the gate until they made it there. Nothing was happening for a couple of minutes and everyone was preparing for an ambush until they started to hear a machine turn on and gears moving. It was happening for quite a while until they saw the gates were finally open. The gate was opening slowly until they were able to finally sail through the gates and that was when they were all shocked.