Chapter 1

*Disclaimer*

* This is my own original story but I'm using character based of the manga and Anime series "One Piece". All characters, and rights to those characters, belong to Eiichiro Oda and the Series "One Piece". Though I have been given permission by the Artist to use he/she art as my cover page I still want to give credit to the artist publically. The cover page was created by the artist labeled as "LuNaOTP" and I recommend to check out LuNaOTP art on *

(Authors Note: This is my first Fanfic and hopefully I did a good job. Before you read, I apologize for any grammatical errors or scenes/settings that make no sense. If you see any of these issues please tell me what they were. I can later learn from my mistakes and make better chapters in the Future.)

Chapter 1

In the New World, it was like any other day for the Straw Hat Crew. Usopp was out on the deck catching fish in the afternoon, with no success, Chopper was in the medical room making medicine, and Zoro was in the Watch Tower carrying huge amounts of weights that if you were trying to carry them you'll probably break your back.

Brook was sitting on the deck playing peaceful melodies, and Nami and Robin were resting outside on lawn chairs while Sanji was swooning about how Nami and Robin were looking beautiful right now while giving them drinks.

As time passed by, Nami noticed that a certain person was missing from the scene and it seemed quite. Now, many people would say that it being quite should be quite normal, but when you have an over-enthusiastic Captain who has an attention span below zero, having a quiet day is nothing but unusual.

"Hey, guys, have any of you seen Luffy?" Nami said curiously.

"I haven't seen him since this morning and he seemed in a grumpy mood." Robin said

"Now that I think about it, he wasn't stealing any of our food." Usopp replied

"I think we need to go look for him. Something bad could have happened." Nami said

Since everyone heard the conversation among the three, everyone met in the center of the ship to discuss a way to find Luffy.

"Chopper, can you smell Luffy's scent? It be easier to find him if we follow the scent." Usopp said.

"Sorry, but ever since you put pesticide on Robin's plant I can't smell anything. You see." As Chopper was talking, he pointed to the plugs he put on his nose to cover the scent of the pesticide.

"Well its okay, we just have to split into teams that way we can find Luffy." Nami said

"Nami-Swaaaan, Robin-Chwaaan! I'll be in a group with you!" Sanji said with eyes in the shape of a hearts.

"Just shut up already Captain Nose bleed, you might get blood all over the floor if you're with them." Zoro shouted

"What did you say Moss-head!? We might need to put a leash on you, so you don't get lost on the ship!" Sanji replied

As Zoro and Sanji were bickering everyone just stared with disbelief on how they acted. But as they were shouting at each other they felt an evil presence around them. As they were turning around to find this sense if evil, you could see them sweating knowing they might not live to see the next day. When they saw where it was coming from, they could only hope that there was enough bandages to cover up the future injuries they will soon receive.

"Nami....wait...just," Zoro said.

"Yea...Nami-swan...let just talk things throoo!"

Before Sanji could complete his sentence Nami punched Zoro and Sanji so hard that they almost got thrown off the ship