Chapter 2

*Disclaimer*

* This is my own original story but I'm using character based of the manga and Anime series "One Piece". All characters, and rights to those characters, belong to Eiichiro Oda and the Series "One Piece".*

After Usopp had his great "detective moment", everyone found out why Luffy stole all the meat. Though the whereabouts of Luffy are still unclear, the crew decided to continue the search. The 4 teams split off in different directions from the kitchen and were still looking for Luffy, but no luck.

"As soon as I find that rubber idiot, he is going to be in so much trouble. I'm going to kick him so hard that his face is going to have an imprint of my shoe!" Sanji exclaimed

"Hey, hey, hey! Don't make him look like that! I would hate to have to see something like that every day." Usopp pleaded.

"I just don't understand how looking for meat can end up ruining the kitchen though." Sanji said.

"Maybe he got a lot of energy from eating the meat and needed to release some of it, so he decided to mess up the kitchen?" Usopp asked more than giving a statement.

"Why do I feel like that might actually be true?" Sanji said while sweat dropping.

As Sanji and Usopp are having their little conservation, the others are looking for Luffy. The search has continued for a while and everyone decided to regroup and discuss their next action phase.

"Has anyone found Luffy yet?" Nami said while patting Luffy's hat which was on top of her head. Everyone was looking at each other to see if anyone was going to say yes, but nobody spoke.

"Ok, well what places have we covered?" Nami said. Everyone soon responded and everyone was taking note. Zoro and Chopper had the check the men dormitory, Sanji and Usopp checked the kitchen (to see if Luffy was hiding in the cabinets), Brook and Franky had checked if he was in the infirmary, and Nami and Robin had checked the women dormitory.

"Ok, well that only leaves Usopp's Factory, the Observation room, the Bath House, the library, the aquarium room, and the energy room." Robin said. "There only a few more places he could be hiding."

"We should try to cover much ground as possible so I'll decide where everyone is going." Nami said

"Usopp, Sanji. You will go to the observation room" Nami said

"Yes, Nami-swaaaan!" Sanji said

"Brook and Franky, you will go to the aquarium room." Nami said

"If only you show me your panties. Yohohohoho!" Brook stated. Nami soon got mad and slapped him across the face and his skull started spinning on his spine.

"Anyway, Robin and I will check the Library and Chopper and Zoro will go che..."

"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...." Nami soon looked around and found the source of the sound that interrupted her.

"Hey, hey, hey. Zoro, wake up before Nami kills you." Usopp said trying to save Zoro's life.

"Just leave him be. It really doesn't matter if he helps or not. We will still have enough people to find Luffy." Nami stated. "Chopper can go with Robin to the Library instead and I'll go alone to Usopp's factory." Everyone understood her directions and made way to their destination. Nami is going to Usopp's factory, Sanji and Usopp to the observation room, Brook and Franky to the aquarium room, and Robin and Chopper are going to the Library.

"Robin, what if Luffy isn't on the ship?" Chopper asked as he was roaming around the library.

"Worst case scenario." Robin said as she turned to look at Chopper. "While we are looking for him, he could be at sea drowning and pleading for his life."