Sleepy

Someone requested baby Louis, so here ya go! I can't seem to remember who did, but if it was you then comment! Also, I decided to make Louis the youngest for this so yeah! Hope y'all like it!

AGES:
Louis: 15
Harry: 19
Niall: 20
Liam: 20
Zayn: 21

Louis Tomlinson. The smallest, and youngest member of One Direction. He was adorable! But another thing that made him absolutely adorable was how childlike he was. The 15 year old still liked to play games in the car and color and cuddle. Another thing was that he still wet the bed, so that meant pull ups for the little guy. The boys didn't mind though. They'd known since X-Factor, when his mum had told them. Really, they loved having their own little brother.

~~~~~~~

Though the boys loved Louis, there was always one thing that he gave them trouble with: going to sleep. He absolutely hated it. And nine times out of ten, he wound up in one of the boys' beds. They usually didn't mind, actually they never minded, but Louis just never wanted to go to sleep! They didn't know what was wrong with him and sleep, but those little tantrums he threw always led to him staying up later than usual. Of course, the boys were always a bit disappointed in him for being so bratty, but they couldn't say no to those big cerulean eyes that always held tears. So, one of them (usually Harry or Liam) would take him downstairs in their flat, sit down on the couch with him in their lap, turn on a movie and wait. Louis usually fell asleep within 20 minutes. It was basically a strategy. And it worked, well most of the time.

However, this particular night, it didn't work.

~~~~~~~

"Louis, please, we have to get ready for bed. We've got to get up early tomorrow morning." Harry pleaded with the stubborn child sat atop his bed. "Noooo! I don't wanna go to bed!" Louis whined, fisting his eye. He was frustrated and he was a little sleepy, but he wouldn't admit it. "Louis, you need a bath, ad you don't have to go straight to sleep. We just need to get you ready for bed. The sooner you're ready, the sooner we can cuddle." Harry said, knowing that usually worked with Louis. Louis huffed, but finally nodded and held his hands up for Harry. Harry smiled and pulled Louis into his arms then headed for the bathroom.

Harry ran the the water and made sure it was the right temperature, then helped Louis undress and sat him in the water. "You want bubbles, Lou?" Harry asked. Louis just nodded in response, so Harry poured in the blueberry scented bubbles.

Harry washed Louis' hair and then let Louis wash himself. He let Louis have a few more minutes to play a bit, then he helped Louis stand up and wrapped him in a fluffy blue towel. Harry pulled Louis out of the bathtub and stood him on the bathmat. He dried him off, then grabbed a pull up from where they kept them under the counter. He held it open and let Louis step into it, then Harry pulled the pull up over Louis' skinny legs. Once the pull up was on, Harry pulled Louis onto his hip and took him back to his room. When they got to Louis' room, Harry helped Louis into a pair of pajamas.

"Alrighty, almost time for bed, Lou." Harry said. "Noooo! I don't wanna go to bed!" Louis whined in response. "Louis, we go through this every night. You have to go to bed. You know that." Harry responded calmly. Louis just gave his infamous pout and pulled his arms over his chest. "Nooooo!" Louis whined again, this time stomping his foot. "Yessss!" Harry mocked Louis' whine. "I don't wanna!" Louis whined again, tears of frustration filling his eyes. "Well I'm sorry, Louis, but that's how it goes." Harry said. Louis just whimpered and shook his head. Harry knew Louis was just fighting sleep, so he just decided to let Louis have his mini meltdown. "I don't wanna go to sleep!" Louis whimpered loudly. "Louis William,  you know just as well as I do that you have to go to bed. I don't know why you insist on being so difficult." Harry responded. That just made the dam break. At first, it was just a few silent tears, that quickly escalated into small whimpers, that escalated to a full crying fit. "I don't wannaaaaaaa!" Louis wailed. Well that made Liam come bursting through the door. "What's the problem" he asked. "Somebody here is throwing a fit about not wanting to go to sleep." Harry explained, pointing to the now silently crying Louis. Liam nodded his head and hummed. "Lou, c'mere for a minute, baby" he said. Louis slowly walked to him, and when he got to Liam, he was picked up. "What are these tears for, hm?" Liam asked, using the pad of his thumb to wipe some of the tears on Louis' face. "Don't wanna go to sleep." Louis mumbled in response. "And why is that?" Liam asked. Louis just shrugged his small shoulders, his head now on Liam's shoulder. "Well are we gonna go for our routine bedtime movie?" Liam asked this time. He felt Louis nod against his shoulder. Liam smiled then gave a signal to Harry that said he'd take him downstairs. Harry nodded, then let Liam and Louis out of the room.

Downstairs, Liam had turned on a random movie, and was now waiting for Louis to fall asleep. Louis was laid in Liam's lap koala style, with his face facing left of Liam. His thumb had slightly found its way into his mouth, and he found himself very sleepy. A few minutes later, Louis was passed out.

It had been about 45 minutes since Liam looked down at Louis. He was too busy running Louis' back or texting Sophia to notice Louis had fallen asleep. It wasn't until Liam felt his lap getting a bit warm did he look down at Louis. He instinctively pulled back the elastic on Louis' pj bottoms and stuck two of his fingers down the back of the pull up. He found it was now wet, so he slowly stood up and turned the tv off. Then he slowly walked up the stairs and into the bathroom. He grabbed a pull up, then brought Louis back to his room. He pulled his pants off, followed by the pull up, and then cleaned him up a bit. Then he put the new pull up on, followed by his pants. He tucked Louis into bed, then went to throw the pull up away. Finally, he went back to his own room and went to bed himself.

The Next Morning

Zayn walked into Louis' room to wake him, and found the small boy spread eagle in his bed. The covers were kicked to the foot of the bed, his thumb was in his mouth, and the faint smell of pee was in the air. He walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge, then pulled Louis' shirt up and rubbed his tummy, knowing this would usually wake Louis soon.

After a few minutes of tummy rubbing, Louis' pretty eyes fluttered open and whined, "What time is it?" "It's 6:30 baby, you gotta get up." Zayn responded. Again, Louis whined. "C'mon, let's get some food in that belly of yours." Zany said, tickling Louis' still exposed stomach. Louis gave the faintest of giggles, then reached up for Zayn. Zayn pulled Louis into his arms, then stuck his fingers in the back of the pull up. "But first we need to get someone changed." Zayn said. Louis blushed and buried his face into Zayn's shoulder. Zayn took Louis into the bathroom, cleaned him up, then placed him in some underwear and sweats to ride in the car in. They then went downstairs to eat breakfast and wait on Paul.

The whole day, Louis was grumpy. He was whining and even started crying when his sandwich wasn't cut right. The boys were a bit worried, but they knew it was because he was so tired. They did have to correct him a few times for being rude, but that was sorted, and soon enough, the day was over and it was time to go home.

That night, Louis put up no fights. For the first time ever, he didn't put up a fight in going to sleep. The second he could go to bed, he went. Well of course, in Zaynie's bed, because he just had to sleep there!

Hiya guys!!! Sorry I haven't updated in forever and this ending is so rushed! I'm extremely tired and I wanted to get this crater out tonight! Also, my name contest is still open! So...here's some more hints!
1.) it starts with an A
2.) it's 4 letters
3.) the moral of the show is to never trust a pretty girl, with an ugly secret
Oka! Hopefully y'all figure it out! If more than one person does, the first person to figure it out will receive a shoutout and a follow! Thanks for reading! Also, check out my other books! Bye!!😋