Missing Mummy (Lirry)

Ok, so I hope you like my story's! This is my first one that I've done, so please no rude comments! I'm sorry if it seems like I stole this idea from someone else, but I assure you that I didn't! I've honestly never even seen a prompt or story like this. I just thought the idea would be so cute and adorable! Also, I decided to make Harry "fetus" in most (if not all) of my story's. Fetus Harry, to me, is so cute! I still love him now, I just felt that with the whole baby-ing thing and other stuff like that, that he should look younger while all the other lads had a very protective sense over a 16-17 year old while they're all 21-23 years old. Thank you for reading! And again, enjoy my story's! Bye!

Liam awoke to the sound of sobs. He was confused at first, after looking at his clock and realizing it was 2 am. He sat up, and realized they were coming from Harry's room. He felt he needed to check up on the younger lad, since he was the youngest and quite sensitive. Liam also knew that Harry was prone to nightmares.

He got up and walked quietly down the hall, so as not to disturb any of his other band mates. He slowly opened the door to Harry's room and peeked in, "Harry?" Harry suddenly perked up at the sound of his name. He looked up quickly and tried to dry his tears. Liam quickly walked over to the young lad, wanting to comfort him. He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled Harry into a hug. After he hugged him, Liam asked Harry, "What's the matter, Hazza?" "You-you'll make fun of m-me." he choked out while stuttering. "No, no. I would never make fun of you Hazza. I just want to make sure you're ok and comfortable." "O-ok.", Harry replied. "So, tell me what happened. You don't have to be embarrassed, Harry." , said Liam. "W-well, I really miss my mummy!" Harry choked out before breaking into another set of fresh sobs. "Oh, it's ok Hazza. Don't cry." But Harry's tears only fell harder and Liam pulled him into another hug. Harry's tears we're slowly wetting Liam's shirt, but that was the least of Liam's worries. Right now all he wanted to do was make sure his young friend was ok.

"I just really miss her lately. Usually she comes and says goodnight to me every night, but now, she doesn't!" Harry sobbed. "Oh, Hazza. It's ok. Don't cry. We all miss our mums sometimes, even most of the time we miss our mums. "R-really?" Harry choked out. "Oh course, Harry." replied Liam. Harry continued to sniffle a little before mostly calming down. "You know, Hazza, we could always call her. "Really?" "Of course. She'll be happy to talk to you! Now, go get your phone and call her." "Ok."

Soon Harry was on the phone with his mum.

(Ms. Styles)"Hello, Harry! What are you doing up at this ungodly hour?"
(H) Well, actually mummy, I REALLY really really miss you!

(MS)"Oh Harry, you sound like you've been crying!"
(H) "Well...I have. I really miss you lately and I just got sad and really wanted you but I couldn't have you."
(MS) "Well you can call me anytime you need me. I'll always be here. Just call if you miss me. I love you!
(H) "Love you too, mum. Goodnight.
(MS) "Goodnight, honey."
••••Hang Up••••

Harry looked back at me with a small smile on his face. "Alright, I think I can sleep for a little while now. Thanks Li." "No problem. Any time." And with that, Liam walked out the door.

*Liam's POV*
I walked out of Harry's room and I wasn't quite halfway down the hall when I heard small, muffled whimpers. Yet again, I headed back to Harry's room. Once I walked in I asked, "What's wrong? I was just in here and you talked to your mum." He just looked up at me with a red face and shame in his eyes. "Come on now, Harry. Just tell me what's bothering you. You don't have to be embarrassed. I already told you. I promise." "O-ok, Li. Well... imalittlebitscaredbecauseanytimeiwassadorscaredorsomethingmumwouldletmegetinbedwithher." Somehow, I understood the jibberish that just came out of Harry's mouth. I just looked up at him with sympathy in my eyes and said, "Would you like to come sleep in my bed?" He stared up at me with like, fear, or something in his eyes. "Really?" "Of course. It would be a pleasure. Now, get your things and let's go get settled in bed." "O-ok, Li. Thank you a lot."