Not So Funny Prank (KidFic)

Hey y'all! I hope y'all like this story! I have a few prompted stories that I received coming up...and maybe, just maybe a chapter book *hint hint*! Enjoy!

Liam- Daddy
Louis- Diddy
Harry- 10 years old
Niall- 12 years old
Zayn- 14 years old
-----------------------------------------

It was late, almost 11:30 p.m., but Zayn was still awake. He was plotting revenge against Harry for this morning. Harry had tattled on Zayn for staying up on his phone, so their dads took Zayn's phone for a week! Zayn was mad! And he was extra mad at Harry! Why couldn't he have been cool about it? Niall would have. Niall was cool. Harry still acted like a baby. He cried when he got shots. He still called their dads 'Daddy' and 'Diddy', whereas Zayn and Niall called them 'Dad' and 'Didds'. Harry even still slept with their dads sometimes! What a baby! Niall was cool! If Niall had caught him, he would've just left or something, but definitely NOT go tell their dads! So while Zayn was was supposed to be asleep, he was plotting revenge.

Niall was still wide awake in his bedroom. He thought about getting on his iPad, but he knew what Harry had done to Zayn. He caught Zayn on his phone when they were supposed to be asleep and told their dads. And Zayn got his phone taken! For a week! God, Harry was an absolute baby!

Back in his room, Zayn had come up with the perfect revenge. He was gonna make Harry pee the bed! He knew how to do it from YouTube videos and stories from friends at school. Just put their hand in warm water and it'll happen! Zayn knew it would be hilarious because Harry was always so worried about it happening. He never drank anything an hour before bed and always used the loo before bed! It would be hilarious to see little baby Harry's biggest fear come true! But he needed help...and Niall was just the person for the job!

Niall was laying in his bed, when he heard his doorknob jiggling. He still wasn't asleep, although he didn't know why. After a few seconds, Zayn stepped in. Niall was curious and Zayn just held his finger up to his mouth, signaling Niall to be quiet. Zayn sat on Niall's bed and said "Ni, I've got the perfect revenge against Harry!" Niall was curious so he asked why Zayn was telling him. "Because I need your help" said Zayn. Niall gladly agreed and asked what he needed to do. Zayn explained that Niall needed to get a bowl or cup and fill it with warm water, then meet Zayn in Harry's room.

Niall did as he was told, and brought Zayn a cup of warm water. He watched as Zayn placed Harry's hand in the water. He wasn't quite sure what Zayn was doing, but he soon realized it when Zayn pulled Harry's duvet back to see Harry's pajamas and sheets getting darker and wetter by the second. It was a prank to Harry to wet the bed!

As soon as they realized Harry was all done, Zayn pulled Harry's hand out and dried it off. The two boys then left his room to empty out the water and put the cup back.

As soon as they reached Niall's room, the two boys burst into silent laughter. They were hysterical. And realizing Harry would soon be hysterical made them laugh harder.

Once they were done laughing, Zayn trekked back to his room, feeling accomplished. Soon, both boys were fast asleep in their beds.

                •••3:27 a.m.•••

Harry awoke to a familiar yet unfamiliar feeling between his legs. It was clammy and wet. He just thought maybe he was sweating. He was a little hot.

He went to jump out of bed to use the loo when he realized what really happened between his legs. Harry wet the bed! He had no idea how to react. It's been a while since it happened, but now he was 10! A 10 year old boy wet the bed!

As much as he didn't want to, he had to wake up his Daddy. He couldn't sleep in his wet bed, and he couldn't sleep ask one of his brothers for help. They would tease him forever! So, as much as he hated it, he walked down the hall into his daddy's room to wake him up.