Accidents Happen (KidFic)

Liam- Daddy
Louis- Papa
Harry- 9 years old
Niall- 12 years old
*Zayn will not be in this one*

It was the middle of the night when Harry woke up. He wasn't exactly sure why at first. He looked at his clock and saw that it was almost 2:30 am! His daddies would be mad if they knew he was up this late! But it wasn't his fault! He just woke up for no reason at all. He was about to get out of bed to go use the loo when all of a sudden he felt it. He felt why he woke up. The sheets beneath him were wet! And they were still warm too! So were his pajama bottoms! Harry started to freak out! What was he gonna do? It was really uncomfortable. He was really sad, too. Only babies wet the bed, he thought. He whimpered, not knowing that Niall was walking down the hall. Niall heard him and peeked into Harry's room. Harry quickly pulled up the covers so Niall definitely couldn't see Harry's sheets. No way was Harry going to let Niall know that he wet the bed! Niall was 12! He was almost a teenager and Harry wanted to be just like him! Niall was very independent. Niall was cool, and Harry wanted to be cool too. Niall walked over to Harry and said "Harry, are you alright?" Harry just looked up Niall with tears in his eyes and said "Please go get daddy." "Harry, did you have a nightmare? Just come sleep with me." Niall knew that Harry often had nightmares and he would usually wake up their daddies and sleep with them. Even though he was 9, harry was sensitive and he was still scared of things like the dark and nightmares. Harry just looked back and Niall and said again "Please Niall! Just go get daddy! Please!" He started to cry and tears were running down his cheeks. "Ok, Harry. I'm going to go get daddy. Calm down." Niall said before rushing off to his daddies bedroom.

Niall poked Liam on the arm. "Daddy, wake up!" he whisper yelled. Liam stuffed and turned to face Niall. "Niall, why are you up?" Liam asked. Niall never wanted to sleep with them so he wondered what was going on. "Harry needs your help." Niall said. "Why? Did he have a nightmare?" "I'm not sure, Dad. He won't tell me. He just started crying and said to come get you. Just hurry and go get him." Niall said. And with that, Liam was up and off to Harry's bedroom. Niall was following close behind.

When Liam walked into the room, he saw a crying Harry and felt bad for his little baby. Niall stayed in the doorway of Harry's room. When Liam walked over to Harry's bed, he squatted down by the side so that he could be level with Harry. Harry turned and wrapped his arms around Liam's neck and buried his face in his shoulder. Liam was very confused. "Harry, baby, what's wrong? What happened? Was it another bad dream?" Liam questioned. Harry didn't respond, but Liam felt Harry shake his head no on his shoulder. Harry mumbled "Just you." Liam was confused at first. "Harry, baby, what do you mean?" Harry just mumbled "only want you in here." Liam understood and said "Hey Niall, you can go back to bed. I'll handle it from here. Thank you for getting me." You're welcome, Dad. Night." "Night, Niall." And then it was just Liam and Harry.

"Now Harry, want to tell me what's got you all so upset?" Harry didn't even look up from his fathers shoulder before choking out "A-accident!" before breaking into another sob. Then Liam understood. He pulled back Harry's covers to see wet sheets and pajama bottoms. "Ah, I see. Well come on, baby. Let's get you cleaned up." Liam said. Harry nodded and got up. He was still crying. "Hey, buddy. No need for those tears. Why are you so upset, hmm?" "B-because you're gonna b-be m-mad at me." Harry sobbed out. "Oh, Harry. I would never be mad at you for such a silly little thing. Accidents happen. I promise." "R-really?" "Really sweetie. Now come on. We need to get you a bath." Harry nodded and tried wiping off his face a little.

When they got in the bathroom, Liam started the water then undressed Harry. As the tub was filling, Harry was sitting naked on the toilet seat. Liam asked "Harry, sweetie, do you maybe know why you had an accident?" "No." is all Harry could choke out before breaking into some more sobs. "Hey, no ones mad at you. I'm just wondering why you had an accident. It's been a while, huh?" Harry nodded and then looked back at Liam and shrugged saying he didn't know. "Did you maybe have too much to drink before bed?" "I don't think so." Harry replied. Liam tried again with another question, "Did you use the loo before bed?" and suddenly Harry remembered how he hadn't used the loo before bed. He thought he didn't need to. He looked up at Liam with sad eyes. Liam asked "You didn't go to the loo before bed did you?" Harry shook his head and more tears welled up in his eyes. "Hey, Hazza, it's alright. You didn't do anything wrong. Just a little mistake. Thats all." But Harry couldn't lie so he said "But daddy, it wasn't a mistake! I didn't go because I thought I didn't need to." Harry figured Liam would be angry with him, but Liam only said "Well it's alright. Just go before bed next time alright? Even if you don't think you have to go." Harry nodded and by then, Liam was lifting him into a nice warm bath.

While Harry was washing his body, Liam said "Harry, I'll be right back. I've got to go put these and your sheets into the wash." gesturing to Harry's wet pajamas. Harry just nodded and continued to wash off. Bye the time Liam got back, Harry was ready to get out. Liam helped Harry out wrapped a big fluffy towel around Harry's shoulders.

When they entered Harry's room, Liam closed the door and turned on the lights. Liam was looking through Harry's pajama drawers for the pjs Harry wanted when he heard a shushed voice call him. "Daddy?" "Yes, Harry?" "A-am I gonna have to wear a nappy?" Harry asked, his eyes filling with tears. "Oh, no honey. It was just one accident. Just let me get you some underwear and then we can go downstairs. How does that sound?" Harry nodded, smiling a little bit.

Once Harry was dressed, Liam brought him downstairs and decided to just lay on the couch. About an hour later, he saw Harry dozing off. "Harry, baby?" Liam asked, shaking Harry's arm a bit. Harry looked up and said "Yeah, Daddy?" "Can you get up and use the loo before you fall asleep?" Harry's cheeks turned red but he nodded yes anyways. Once he came back, the two snuggled on the couch for the rest of the night. Liam made a mental note to call Harry's school and tell them Harry would not be attending the following day. It was almost 5 am by the time they both fell asleep.

The next morning...

Louis woke up in the morning earlier than usual to find the spot next to him empty. After a few minutes, Liam didn't come back to the open spot on the bed, so Louis went to see where he was.

Upon entering the living room, he saw Liam and Harry passed out on the couch together. He also noticed sheets in the dryer. He wasn't sure, but he was pretty sure those sheets were Harry's. He would have to find out from Liam. It was earlier than usual, so Louis waited to wake Niall up.

Louis was reading the paper at the kitchen table when he heard Liam stir. "Oh, hey Louis. Why are you up so early?" Louis just shrugged and asked him to come here for a moment. Liam did and was met by questions of why Harry's sheets were in the dryer and why were they passed out on the couch. Liam explained that Niall had woken him up at 2:30 am and said Harry needed him. So he checked on Harry and he had neglected use the loo before bed and had an accident. He also told Louis his plans to let Harry sleep in today. Louis agreed and then said he needed to wake Niall. Liam agreed and grabbed Harry's sheets and the sleeping boy to put upstairs.

After calling Harry's school and telling them Harry would not be attending that day, he headed back downstairs for breakfast. "Hey dad, where's Harry?" asked Niall from the table. "Oh, I'm letting him sleep him today. He had a rough night." Liam explained, hoping Niall wouldn't argue. Thankfully he didn't. He just said ok and asked if it had anything to do with what happened last night. Liam said yes but he was going to keep it a secret.

Soon enough, Louis left to take Niall to school. It was just Liam and his little sleeping angel. Even at 9 years old, Harry's as still a cute little angel. It killed Liam to see Harry upset. But then again, Harry was his child. Liam was so lucky to have Harry as a child. It filled him with joy to know that the little sleeping angel was his.

Ok, so again...sorry for a CRAP ending! I'm trying to come up with new ways to end stories. Pray for me! Anyways, I hope you like my stories! Bye!