As I was pulled down , I felt all the pressure from the water on my head.

Harry’s face finally came into view as his hair stuck up in all directions in the water.

I probably looked worse.

I kept floating to the top and Harry must’ve noticed cause he patted his waist and I guess he meant for me too place my legs there so I did.

“I’m sorry” he said while mouthing the words since he couldn’t speak underwater.

I was going to say “sorry isn’t going to get you off the hook” but he caught me off guard and gave me one of those underwater kisses.

It was adorable but weird at the same time since chlorine water got in my mouth.

He started swimming towards the surface and I was surprised that he managed to swim with my legs still around him.

After twenty seconds we finally surfaced and I was finally greeted with the air. I almost died down there.

I lazily swam over to the ledge and lifted myself up and sat down.

I sat down trying to catch my breath while Harry swam up and rested his arms on my things.

“Are you still mad at me” he said while looking up at me with water droplets sprawled on his face.

“No, why?” I said while reaching down and running my fingers through his wet hair.

“You spit water in my mouth and face and then swam away from me” he said while laughing.

“If I was mad, I wouldn’t be talking to you remember” I said while raising my eyebrow up.

“Touché” he said while nodding his head.

“London!” Eleanor screamed from across the pool.

It was funny because Louis , Liam and Niall both covered their ears from her loudness.

“Yeah?” I said equally as loud so she’d be able to hear me as well.

“Let’s play chicken!” she said while yelling over at us.

I looked down at Harry , “Do you want to play chicken?”.

“Sure” he said while shrugging his shoulders.

“Okay , we’ll play!”

Harry and I both made our ways out of the pool at went over to the five feet and a half mark since that’s where everyone was.

I slipped into the pool and trailed Harry right behind.

“Okay , so who is versing who?” Liam asked.

“London , El , and Dani” Louis said while smiling sinisterly at us.

“What the catch?” Harry asked while smirking over at him.

“We’re going to bet on who would win” Louis said while rubbing his hands together.

“Winner gets all the money”

“Alright fine” Liam and Harry said while peering over at Louis.

“$600 that Eleanor will win” Louis wagered.

“$1000 that Dani will win” Liam wagered.

“$1500 that London will win” Harry said while putting his arm over my shoulder and bringing me into his side.

Do they just have money to blow?

“Winner gets $3,100! Alright , it’s on” Louis said while smiling over at us.

“Wait!” Niall called out.

“What?” Louis said while turning around.

“I want to bet” Niall said.

“Okay”

“Um, I bet $500 that London will win only because she accepts me for the food lover I am” Niall said while sending me a smile while I happily sent back.

“Okay, so it’s $3,600 now , let’s start” Louis said.

Harry bent down so I could sit on his shoulders.

He began moving up and I had to grip onto his head to not fall off.

All of us were of the same height.

“Okay , we’re going to start when I count down to one” Louis said while balancing El on his shoulders.

We all nodded our heads.

“5”

“4”

“3”

Harry tightened the grip on my thighs.

“2”

“1”

Dani and El both lunged at each other as I stood back and watched.

I joined over on El’s side only because Dani seems to be the more competitive type out of all of us.

“You’re going down bitch” El screamed while pushing her.

I stretched my arms out and began pushing at Dani’s side while El was pushing her shoulders.

She finally lost her balance after slipping from Liam’s shoulder.

She fell from behind him before a big splash was heard.

Okay , so only Eleanor was left and I knew exactly what to do to distract her.

“London , I love you but you’re going to have to lose just for me” El said while pushing at my shoulders.

I almost lost my balance but I quickly recovered and shoved back at her.

“Why?” I said while trying to pry her grip off of me but it was so strong. Maybe I was wrong when I said Dani was competitive.

“So , I could go shopping!” She said while pushing me back.

“I don’t think we can go shopping anymore” I said while trying my best to sound sad.

“What do you mean?” She said while loosing her grip on me.

“Harry and I broke up”

“WHAT!” She said while letting her hands to fall to her side and off my shoulders..

“SIKE!

I took the opportunity to use all of my strength and push her off of Louis’s shoulder.

To my luck , she fell while taking Louis down with her as well.

The fall was so hard that I even got splashed from up here.

“Yay , I win!” I said while laughing and throwing my hands up in the air.

Harry pulled me from above his head and brought me up to his face to give me a soft sweet kiss.

“That’s my girl” he said while throwing me up in the air.

******

COMMENT & VOTE BABES! :)